The highlight of your day

Lutra once sent me this song and I thought it was great :slight_smile: myself I do not really understand what exactly it was about (lutra enlightened me in short form) all good so far.
:joy: Well…
Sometimes it’s just important to record sound and melody and if this is good, the text is not so important :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: exactly that showed me my cat Emma ( profile picture) she likes this song :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: every time I turned this song on, she came to me and also looked at me the same way and cuddled around my legs, she is usually not a cuddle cat, so much this already :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and she did not only once :grin: so my Emma is also a bit musical :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

wow, this song must be really charming if it’s enough to change your cat’s personality! :scream::joy:
but it isn’t a cuddly song at alll… are you sure she isn’t scared?:joy::joy:

2 Likes

The highlight of my day: A new nephew was welcomed to the world today!

8 Likes

@my_happy_place
Congratulations and the new earthling all the best and love of this world :tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
They are so cuddly the little :slight_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@vivi_1485
:joy: Here we can see again how special cats are​:scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Do a YouTube search for animals response to music. (◠‿◕)

3 Likes

Congratulations on the new arrival! Hope he’s all healthy and fine! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks. He was a month early, but everything seems fine at this point. I haven’t gotten to meet him yet. :cry: They live over 5 hours away, but hopefully we’ll make a trip over soon.

5 Likes

Giphy

Meditation! or Yoga

tenor

(oh no new favorite gif)

3 Likes

I finally did GOCHUJANG with a bag of Asian mixed vegetable, and I added some chicken breast pieces. I added sesame seed oil like instructed. After I ate some; I felt very sleepy, and I’m not sure if is the 90 degrees killer weather or the fact that when I went out was about to pass out from the heat.

Bought me a luggage, (while my daughter was seen by the dentist), and some make up too that I needed (waterproof black eyeliner so when I get into the pool it won’t smudge). The sales lady was a sweet Chinese lady that has tons of luggage’s at very reasonable prices. Later on, I’ll go and buy more luggage since I always bring a carry on, plus a 24 or 32 inch luggage piece.

Whether before summer ends or by Christmas my ‘‘vacation’’ from this hibernation will become a reality!:sparkler::firecracker::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Yayyy!! Glad you’re getting a vacation!

How did it taste, though?

5 Likes

It taste delicious! Although it was a bit too spicy for my taste. First, I simmered the package of Asian vegetables and once it was soft, I added the breast meat (which I had cooked/ simmer on a separate pot with very little water).

I mixed the meat and vegetable as I added the Gochujang and sesame seed oil. I let it simmer until it was ‘‘mushy’’ soft bc I like vegetables extremely soft and not crunchy at all. But if you like it crunchy just mix all ingredients in one shot, and remove from fire so it doesn’t get mushy like I love to eat my veggies. I wished I had made some white rice bc (besides lowering the spiciness) the combination sounds ideal.

Thanks! You need one too (vacation), as soon as you finish your exams.

3 Likes

This sounds amazing!

The first few times my best friend and I tried to make something with Gochujang, we also made it way too spicy! But after a few times, we found the perfect amount for us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually, every day with me is marked with a highlight…
End of work… :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
LOL

6 Likes

Screenshot_20210728_111440
I love them, the bumblebees
At our home we call they affectionately

:heart: Plüschmors :heart: :relaxed:

Screenshot_20210728_112101

5 Likes

I used to have cat birds in my backyard, they make so much noise, so one day I played a YT sound video of cat bird calls on my porch and this one cat bird hopped around my porch listening to another cat bird on YT, I was laughing so hard, was that actually mean :rofl:

5 Likes

Wait until they sting you, you will hate them for life. I had to go to Emergency Room in an ambulance bc I couldn’t remove that thing they leave in your skin, and my leg swollen up so much, that I couldn’t walk. I was in my early 20’s, and since then; when I see a Bee I run like crazy. Traumatized for life by a yellow and black bee

1 Like

Are you sure it was bumblebee? Because bumblebees normally only sting you when they get pressed, or you endanger their nest … And bumblebees can sting multiple times, they do not leave their sting behind. Although I never met anyone stung by a bumblebee.
I was once stung by a “regular” bee and was lucky to have people with me who could pull out the sting where you could still see the poison pumping through. It hurt terrible. Wasps can leave the sting or not, most of the time they don’t.

4 Likes

LOL I am from K-Town Germany - I guess it didn’t get to my ears - I just looked it up, I was 9 back then, my parents still kept me from watching too much news on TV not that I actually cared back then, we would still go out to play with our friends on the street, in the woods, the garden …

Anyway a bumblebee is furry and plump, while wasps and bees are a lot more slender and most of them less furry, of course there are many kinds of bees and wasps. Anyway, if you reacted allergic to the sting, you must have been at least have experienced another sting before an allergy never comes out of nowhere, it’s something that develops.

3 Likes

@lutra

I Keep confusing you with someone else. It must be old age; although we only have a 10 year age difference. Well, back then I didn’t care what happened with the ‘‘Galante’’ case, but as I grew older I got curious and started to read articles about it, and realized the seriousness of what happened in that area (my uncle sold his place right after that).Bought a house in the Queens area where he lived the rest of his life.(RIP)

@lutra
another sting before an allergy never comes out of nowhere, it’s something that develops.

Gosh, you was so right about that! my mom told me when I was little I was visiting my grandpa’s farm, and a lot of bees ‘‘sting me’’ in the face, and they had to rush me to the hospital. I guess I was very little since I can’t remember that, but I’m happy bc the pain must have been really bad since that one time a young woman already and I cried and screamed non stop…

@lutra
Look what I just found incredible! talking about Bees…Now, I’m worried.

1 Like