The highlight of your day

Thank you for letting us know!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Her absence kept nagging at my mind and I was pretty worried. Glad she’s doing okay!! :sweat_smile: Tell her we’re missing our “eomonim” and the way she calls us her kids :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That they are! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh! I need those! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought when I saw him.:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My highlight - Eating a country ham and egg biscuit with strawberry jelly - It’s a Southern Thing!

@gaby_heitmann_975 I still have moon flowers blooming. The seed pods just started growing I’ll get a picture for you! They are really spikey and cool!

3 Likes

“Moonflowers”… it sounds like you live in the Heavenly Realms we see in chinese historical fantasy dramas! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That makes me sound really COOL and MYSTERIOUS

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’m already looking forward to when you take pictures again :hugs::hugs:

@vivi_1485
Sounds almost like the flower in “Ashes of Love” that only blooms once every 50,000 years :heart_eyes: and is sooo pretty And @kdrama2020ali has them in the garden :partying_face::partying_face: so cool

3 Likes

Sorry didn’t realize I was in @lutras highlight of your day thread and went off-topic. My sincere apologies…

3 Likes

@vivi_1485

5 Likes

Those are amazing!

4 Likes

Hv you seen the pictures further up of it blooming - It only blooms once at night then dies.

2 Likes

Just checked them out. They’re pretty. What an extreme example that beauty is fleeting.

4 Likes

These are such beautiful cat Buddhas, if I wanted to, as I could :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: there would probably only be cats like this or dragons everywhere in my home. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Screenshot_20210801_191452

This cat is not expensive
Under 20 euros, and it’s not big either
The height is 12.5cm…
But that doesn’t matter, because she is sooo cute
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
As @lutra has already stated so beautifully, she resembles Yoda. :heart_eyes::partying_face:

2 Likes

@gaby_heitmann_975

Highlight of the day: naming gaby’s cat

Give her a name…not Yoda though…:laughing:

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali
She is so beautiful and she is so lovely to look at… as they say,
To look at with one smiling eye and one crying eye :heart:
Thank you for this pictures :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Tenor

@gaby_heitmann_975 You’re such a poet - I love the way you see the WORLD - You are my kinda people!!!

I need to post my zinnias for you with butterflies - did I do that???

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali
Show us your pictures :hugs::hugs::hugs::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
I don’t know them… :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

garden%206
garden%208
garden%207
garden%209

This was last year! I

6 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@kdrama2020ali
What beautiful butterflies they are, we rarely have any left…
Ooooohhhhh they are soooo pretty :butterfly:
These colours go so well together, they harmonise with each other. It is so great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you with all my heart Ali :heart:

2 Likes