The highlight of your day

For a Year Now, When I wake up out of my mouth came out the following: JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON. For a few months After facing attacks from women who believe in witchcraft, getting extremely sick, and struggling against all these evil surrounding me I realized we need to open our eyes and get strong in our faith and get ready for what’s coming and we are not seeing what’s happening in front of our eyes. Is not so much the weather and news of war. Is the fight we can never give up no matter how scared we get. THE GOD we serve is bigger than the one who right now is ruling this world. Warriors out there let’s listen to GOD and not give up no matter how painful it can be. GOD will give us the VICTORY!

In the end days the Children will prophesize, but many will ignore them…

Amidst the world shaking, burning and being flooded …

A small “wonder” in sports took place, I thought I would never watch our men from the German Basketball-Team become World-Champion. The last and first time they got a medal was in 2001 with bronze … Now gold, what a surprise.

6 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS. It was beautiful to see them hugging each other and crying. A very emotional scene.

2 Likes

Just read about it last night and it’s a huge surprise, cos it used to be an American forte, congratulations to Germany. As with any sports today, there is a mix of all kinds of either nationality or of different origin, therefore, this will become more balanced or opportunity for all countries.

My kids played in middle school basketball, they grew taller during those times. I strongly believe it does help the body adjust in size and height.
I fondly remember Space Jam with Michael Jordan too :rofl:

Basketball games are awesome and fast, so kudos again to Germany to reaching that unexpected Win :1st_place_medal:

5 Likes

GERMANY WINS ITS FIRST-EVER FIBA WORLD CUP CHAMPIONSHIP

1 Like

I took a day off from a busy week and went with another gardening friend to a market in Bern, it was huge and all the not every day fruits and veggies, and the galore of cheeses :astonished: We saw raw dates, they looked like yellow big grapes, we wanted try them… hmm the skin was tart and bitter, the flesh more sweet, but I would pass on these. Then we tried some mini apples, some heirloom sort and they tasted much better.

Another highlight was the visit at the Botanical Garden with so many plants, local and from abroad like South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and other countries as well, the many kinds of succulents and cactuses including the Saguaro cactus. A very idyllic landscape with spots to picnic or benches to rest on next to the Aare river. Sadly the orchid greenhouse was locked because people were stealing the plants… yep, there just are some people who can’t behave.

7 Likes

Although it’s fall, it still feels like beginning of summer, it gets still hot and we are into 2nd or 3rd week of sunny days every day. Sunsets are beautiful and this huge full moon makes me feel in awe :heart_eyes:(although I’ve had a bad migraine yesterday).

Take some time to look at the moon after sunset, it is a huge flashlight and a big round ball with spots :joy:
Here’s the last supermoon of the year, the full harvest moon:

2 Likes

This topic is hitting 10,000 views soon, 9,973 as I am writing. Accidentally found this while scrolling.

:tada: THANK YOU! :partying_face:

… to everyone being part or an only reader of this topic. :candy:

6 Likes

Every Spring and Autumn, I like hearing the “singing” of the flying cranes on their way south or north. This time it is the south searching for a warm place to stay over in Winter.

1 Like

Lord have mercy for He is so good. Just when I needed this reminder the most. Thank you much for posting this way back in Sept for me to see RIGHT NOW!!!

2 Likes

Infront of a panel of 5 judges doing 5 kata and under 6min (if you go above you are disqualified)… I somehow did something I didn’t think I could do… everyone has told me there wasn’t any doubt that I would pass the gradering.

5 Likes

That’s really awesome! Congratulations! :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats! Wow! :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

Thank you so much @my_happy_place and @lutra :heart:

2 Likes

Yay!! Woot woot! :tada: :fireworks:
Congratulations Maria to your reached goal and achievement :clap: You must be happy and proud at the same time :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I´m very surprised and happy, I was so convinced that I would fail that I almost started crying when the results were posted on the wall. <3

2 Likes

She is so beautiful

With her
:heart:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
My Highlights

6 Likes

That’s what it looked like here this morning, and from tomorrow it’s supposed to be 6° degrees… the white splendor will be gone very quickly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but for this moment, perfekt :smiley:

4 Likes

I got an invitation for traveling to Hungary next year, I don’t know if it will be possible from my side, but the thought alone … Next year it will be 15 years since , my last vacation.

Anyone from Hungary out there? I think it is a white spot of Viki contacts, at least for me.

It was all day at my place, it already had 5–7 degrees, but it felt wet and therefor colder. The snow we had was only a bit not really worth mentioning.
Maybe there will be a little bit, only a tiny winy bit of :sun_behind_large_cloud: , but almost all day it will be raining :cloud_with_rain: , no rainbow ahead. Won’t complain too much, if it were snow, I would need to shovel it all away by myself, and the forest all around town still needs rain, because of the former dry years and hot summers.

3 Likes

That sounds awesome, just go if you can, it will do you good to get to see a different scenery and eating good food too. - I was in Budapest in 1988 just 5 days and did few excursions. I didn’t know before that the city is made out of 3 cities, Pest, Buda and Obuda :wink:

We are expecting 11 C next week and rain… the snow that we have we’ll be all melted… :cold_sweat:

3 Likes