The issue is not solved!||| Error! I'm not getting notified on my email, for my inbox messages

Hello!
I check my viki messages on my mail always,I only open my Viki inbox if i feel it is v important to reply.but from the past 16 hrs, it’s not working. I thought it’s my email account’s problem and I even changed it last night. And there’s no change.
Is anyone experiencing the same problem? Or Is it only for me.

15 Likes

Sadly, I have the same problem. I thought I was the only one.

4 Likes

I get plenty of messages in my Viki mail. It’s working fine for me.

Oh! Not teh VIKI message box! You mean the Viki mail that is forwarded to your regular email. Let me check. Nope. My junk mail catch all address is spammed with Viki messages.

3 Likes

So, if you receive a message on Viki, you are able to see in your e mail?

1 Like

I can click on my Viki avatar drop down and select messages and see my Viki mail. I get several messages every day. I have to stay on top of it or they get lost. Most of them are info on shows I work on.

2 Likes

No, not that!

Screenshot_20211218-122635_Chrome

I’m talking about this

3 Likes

I can go to my personal email and see all the forwarded messages that viki sent me also. Is that what you mean?

1 Like

Yes, from yesterday evening, I’m not receiving mails.

1 Like

Yes… I’m facing the same issue as well!

2 Likes

That must be an app or some kind. I don’t even have those options on my desktop using Chrome

tools

2 Likes

Go to your inbox settings Cindy.
You will see there.
If anyone pings you on Viki inbox you will receive an email.

Screenshot_20211218-123627_Gmail
@porkypine90_261

oooohh Wait a minute. A month or so ago, (maybe longer) Viki sent out a message asking us to confirm email address and forwarding. Did you respond to that? I responded and tossed that notice so I can’t forward it to you.

1 Like

I don’t always open my Viki inbox to check messages, instead I check the gmail.
Am I still unclear?

Oh ok. here you go.
settings

1 Like

Yes, Your viki mail is forwarded to your personal email which you view via your phone. Mine is also forwarded and that is working fine. However I rarely look at that gmail account for Viki mail since I read my messages on Viki. I set up that personal email just as a catch all backup for me that I mass dump once a month. I just checked that and NO, The last Viki message was Dec 16. So Viki forwarding is borked.

1 Like

Yes, I sent you message, now check you mail inbox and tell me. Whether you’ve got it or not.
And reply too @porkypine90_261

It’s not working for us.

1 Like

I received your test message in the Viki message center but it was not forwarded to my personal email.

Viki forwarding is borked.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what we are facing right now, it’s troublesome for me to check Viki inbox always.

4 Likes

True, if you are away from your laptop and depend on your phone’s email.

And, Viki just sent a holiday message that their responses will be delayed. Of course everything fails when the techs step out of the office.

2 Likes

I noticed this too! And I think it’s very annoying because I also read all my messages on my mail.

2 Likes