The issue is not solved!||| Error! I'm not getting notified on my email, for my inbox messages

I just noticed that the Viki Inbox messages haven’t been forwarded to my email account.
I have my contributions count “frozen” and now this!:expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

And it’s the Viki staff’s vacation time and we have to endure until next yr.

1 Like

For anything pressing, they said to use:

https://twitter.com/VikiStatus

4 Likes

Just messaged them.

1 Like

They replied,
Told to file a ticket in the help centre

Then I would just use both, why shouldn’t we share Viki’s humor? If you wrote an open one at the HC, place the link here so, all of the people involved can up vote it. By the way don’t forget to mention what device, system, browser, … you use, you know the game.

If someone could drop me a test PM in my inbox, I could probably join the club.

3 Likes

I completely forgot about the public, complaint option.
I’ll pm you.

Sent you a pm @lutra

1 Like

Same problem here. Since last night I don’t receive any more Viki messages by e-mail. It’s really upsetting.

5 Likes

Got the PM, but got no email, guess I am “aboard”.

1 Like

No, you’re not the only one. It is a current glitch.
The last PM forwarded to my email was Dec 8.

On the other hand, PM Announcement and Viki Discussions (when tagged or responded to) are working fine.

:arrow_down:

:arrow_down:
Btw, regarding Ali’s WP… Anyone who loves Goblin/GY/DW/KGE/etc, come join us!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

@padmalayag Thanks for bringing this glitch to our attention, and to Viki’s Tech Support as well. :rose::+1:

2 Likes

Will you make one?

1 Like

i have the same problem, i really use my email notifications. So sad they’re gone

1 Like

As soon as I click on new post, I’m getting logged out of my account.

I filed a personal ticket

Even I am having the same problem since past two days. I am hesitant to file a personal ticket. I have filed a personal ticket a month ago to get my QC certificate but still haven’t received any answer from them. Hope they solve this email issue as soon as possible.

2 Likes

I’m glad to know that I’m not the only only facing this problem. It’s a problem because I im recruiting for some teams and I’m not able to answer in time to have enough subtitlers. Grrr, damned viki.

1 Like

I received a reply, it’s really a very fast response from Viki, I’ve ever received.
I don’t know if i should share this publicly or not. So as of now I’m hiding it in spoilers

To make sure this is not a browser issue, can you please try the following?

Log out from your account
Clear your browser cache and cookies How do I clear the cache and cookies on my web browser?
Close your current window, then launch a new window
Try again from another browser

Are you still experiencing these issues? If so, could you please share with us the following information?

Browser version and operating system. Click here to see all related information — you will get a link with all the information we need. Please share this link with us.
A screenshot or screencast of the error message or issue
Your console log and network HAR file. For more information on how to locate these, click here.

We look forward to your reply!

Also, please feel free to visit our Help Center or check out the Community Forum to find answers to many common queries and get helpful suggestions.

3 Likes

I will tell you mine:

• Laptop
  • Win10
  • Mozilla Firefox 95.0.1 - just changed to 95.0.2 doubt that this is changing anything, but will you send me a PM to check?
1 Like

Why not.
The issue is definitely not from our side.

2 Likes

I fully agree. There wouldn’t be so many, and I doubt, that we all use the same setting.

2 Likes

Probably they’ll reply before I wake up tomorrow.
I will post here as soon as I check my mail. It’s 2 am I need to go to bed