The issue is not solved!||| Error! I'm not getting notified on my email, for my inbox messages

Good night! It’s still 9pm here … So I will be up a little longer

1 Like

Email notifications are back. :blush:

3 Likes

Oh… Is it?

By the way I got a reply.

Hello padmalayag,

Thank you for getting back to us!

We’re sorry to hear about the continued inconvenience that this is causing you. We’ll forward your information to our technical team for further investigation.

We appreciate your patience and kind understanding while we’re looking into this matter. If there’s anything else that we can help you with, please let us know. Also, please feel free to visit our Help Center or check out the Community Forum to find answers to many common queries and get helpful suggestions.

Can you reply me? @dimghro

2 Likes

Yeah! They are back!

5 Likes

The problem is back. At least for me and some other volunteers. :disappointed:

4 Likes

You’re right, i noticed it an hour ago.

4 Likes

I’m not sure, but it seems random. For some messages I get email, for others I don’t. Now everything seems to be working ok. :thinking:

5 Likes

Ive noticed the same thing. Some emails also arrive a lot later than usual.

5 Likes

May be they are getting back on track…
Let’s wait a day and then think about filing a ticket.

4 Likes

I’m still not receiving email notifications. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

For some messages we are getting, for some we aren’t, they will probably take some time… I think.

6 Likes

Shall I file a ticket?
Some times it’s annoying, I’m not getting notified for all the messages.

5 Likes

It is better to. Just have to wait on an answer then :blush:

2 Likes

The problem persists for newly created conversations. Only for replies you get an email. Viki, is there any status on this problem? :worried:

3 Likes

Yes that’s right Robert lets file a ticket.
I can file one for us today, if you are fine with it.

1 Like

Sorry, I missed the message. Of course, I’ll send one right away.

1 Like

So, has anyone received a reply to the ticket about the Inbox problem? It’s getting more and more frustrating to not get the messages that open a new conversation in my email… those are the most important ones. Personally, I archive most of my incoming email messages. From the Viki Inbox I delete them periodically. :confused:

2 Likes

When I reported the problem they told me they are aware of it and will look into it as soon as possible, but it’s been almost a month and nothing has changed.
It’s extremely frustrating. :sweat:

4 Likes

Sorry, I’ve not took the time to give some news here. Now I’m able to receive notifications when I’ve got an email on Viki. The notification is quite slow because sometime it arrives 30min later but at the worth it’s 2h later… Well I’m glad at receive notifications… But now I’ve another problem and I would like to know if someone is in the same situation as me : on Chrome via computer I don’t see the team discussion on the subtitle editor. It’s weird. But I have to use the browser safari to have the access or use my mobile (with chrome) to see it. What a strange situation !

2 Likes

It still doesn’t work for me. I don’t get an email when a new conversation is opened, only if someone replies later.

About the Chrome problem, I know someone else had this problem and it was solved with a total cleanup of the chache.

3 Likes