The issue is not solved!||| Error! I'm not getting notified on my email, for my inbox messages

Thank you for this cache info, I’ll try it and I will come back here. I don’t understand why you don’t receive yet your notification about emails from Viki. For me it was solve and without doing any requests on Viki. Do we have to think about a browser that you use or maybe the region from where you’re using Viki ?

2 Likes

@vikicommunity
Please do something about this.

3 Likes

@dimghro, I’ve tried to clean up the cache and it didn’t work for me. I’m still unable to see “team discussion” on the subtitles editor nor “comments section” on channels. I’ll continue to pass through Safari to have access to them and I’m working on Chrome.

1 Like

I keep not receiving email notifications for the first message of a new conversation.
Are there any updates? Does it work for any of you?

4 Likes

its the same for everyone

2 Likes

I kind of have the same issue. I don’t get emailed when I receive messages, but only those with a new chat opened. I don’t know if I was clear enough.
Like if someone messages me because they want to subtitle for my project, I don’t get emailed.
But in my project team chat, I do instead.

Edit:
Oh now I’ve read the entire conversation, and I see that everyone has the same issue…

4 Likes

Yes, everyone is going through this now. I had been getting parts assigned to be subbed, but I never got this ''GO" until today. I had to make up a lot of work bc I never got those messages from before. Hopefully, things will get better sometime soon.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s really bad. I can’t always connect to the browser, so gmail is really convenient. Hope they solve it soon.

4 Likes

If there was a way to get notified of TD tags that would be nice.

2 Likes

Maybe this is a related problem, …

Today I checked my email account and saw that a few days ago, I received email notifications on incoming inbox messages from May.

Thankfully I am not that active, really active volunteers with many projects would have a lot of cleaning to do, if the same were happening to them.

So, anyone else who was in for a surprise opening their email account?

4 Likes

Hi, Lutra! everyone had received those emails and now all the email notifications are working properly. I can’t change the name of the thread now. @dimghro got some 1100+ mails I was so shocked.

4 Likes

Yes… The final total was 1307 emails :joy: Even up to this point I have not been able to sort them out. :joy: I hope to get them done by the end of the year. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

you probably got the highest since you are the most active and you are a subbing sensei too.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right. Most of them are messages from conversations of the projects I’ve been a part of. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes