Viki

The low point of your day

I don’t have that much free time! :sweat_smile:
I’m better now… all that hot stuff, vaporization and garlic-retching worked^^ :joy: My exams are coming up at the end of this month, so I’m really glad I got over this quickly… that’s a highlight!

Got my first banned-topic vaccine today, was really nervours eventhough it’s not a big deal. I hate needles. Though now it’s done and I can stop worrying.

Is there a second shot coming, or is it a one shot deal?

Yeah, second in beginning of october

Oh, wait 12 weeks with a needle like that I was pricked too :joy:

I wonder to what extend you can stop worrying. It is not so often mentioned the vaccine is only a prophylaxe to minimize severe case of Corona sickness. It won’t stop/prevent re-infection. See recent case in Holland after a techno party with very strict rules. Unfortunately it’s not like an immunization vaccine. :frowning: - To y’all stay healthy! :pray:

I’m not worried about a flu type of symptoms and being locked indoor for a few weeks. That I can deal with. In the today’s world you can buy food from the internet and have them shipped (and left) to your door. My income isn’t really under risk either since the government or my employer, depending on case, will still pay/compensate me finacially. For me, tbh, the worst thing would be to spread it to someone else and the damn needles. With this shot I will hopefully get healtier quicker and be infectious to others for shorter periods, in case I got the banned virus. The virus itself would be an concerned if I actually where really old with pre-existing health issues, but then again, I don’t know anyhow if I’ll make that far in life.

I just learned that my iPad mini is too old to support the newest updated version of the Viki app. This is what I use to do almost all of my drama watching; that is, until recently when I started having technical issues with the app that made watching anything impossible, which is why I was trying to uninstall/reinstall it. I take my ipad to bed with me every night to get in a little drama watching before sleep (or getting caught up in binge watching until I realize the sun is rising). It’s not like I can snuggle up with my laptop tucked into my elbow, so now I have to figure out what I’m going to do.

@my_happy_place, This will definitely affect, how you schedule your time for Viki activities. So, How do you schedule your time for Viki activities? :slightly_smiling_face: Click the link, let us know how it’s going, I know I become irritated when I have, limited, or no access.

After watching heavy rainfalls and the aftermath in:

Germany
Netherlands
Belgium
Swizz
Austria
if I missed out any, I am sorry.

Now it hit China, and it is possible that there will be a breach in a dam, hope that it won’t happen like there was one dam in Germany almost at the point to collapse, but in China they started evacuating a city with nearly 100.000 residents who live beneath the dam. Keeping my fingers crossed.