The low point of your day

I hope they can help, I’ll buy some. Last night I even tried listening to music so I wouldn’t hear the sound, but that doesn’t really help with falling asleep :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Today, I lost my wallet with over $500 cash as well as the credit card I just got. There were also several gift cards that I bought for my friends as Christmas gifts that were taken. Adding to that, candles that I bought as gifts came broken, and even if I order more now, they’re probably not going to come in time for Christmas. Feeling very shitty right now, but I’m trying to get things solved.

1 Like

Wow, that sucks.
I’m hoping for you that someone returns your wallet with everything in it or that you happen to find it again.
I don’t know what else to say :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Thank you! And things are starting to get better, there were security cameras around the place I lost my wallet so we are starting to have clues about who took it and where it could possibly be.

5 Likes

That’s a terrible experience. I hope everything gets sorted out.

2 Likes

Thank you! A couple minutes ago

I got a phone call about the fact that they’ve tracked down the person so I should hopefully get my wallet back soon.

5 Likes

Oh, I hope so! That’s good news :blush:

3 Likes

image20220405_112350297
Yesterday there where no snow and 15c, wet though due to the recently melted snow. Today -2c and it’s snowing. Tomorrow probaly it melts again, the next they it freezes to ice and the streets become icy. Could the climate be more schizofrenic, most of the winter has been this crap. Could the world just stop messing with the climate please.

7 Likes

You are not alone with this situation. Not long ago we had Sahara dust, I couldn’t recognize my car and last Saturday it snowed for 24 hrs, this was the most snowfall we got compared to winter and temperatures dropped crazily, it was so bad that I had to take indoor all my seedlings I had in a small greenhouse and small plants on my balcony, now I have a live garden in my living room :astonished::tired_face:

Another annoying thing is when I ran out of bird food/seeds and as it snowed they fought for every grain/seed. I went next the day in a store and grabbed the last 3 small bags, it had different feed and guess what, most birds aren’t that happy.
Now a raven even comes on my balcony to feed on the nuts I guess, it’s very funny, I’ve never had so up close a raven eating birds seeds, well likely the peanuts.

So now, what do I do with the rest of the birds feed?? Perhaps even birds are getting spoiled. :grin:

7 Likes

Wish you could come here, closer to the tropics :flushed: Its hot hot hot extra hot hot rain rain storm hot hot extra hot all year round. Snow will never fall here, and we’ll probably never see a temperature lower than 10 degrees celsius

4 Likes

Below 10?
The lowest temperature is ig 18 degree Celsius
That too will stay for hardly 2-3 days and then only above 25 are recorded. In summer it record upto 40 degree Celsius.
And in states like rajasthan it even hits 47 +
It even hit 50.8 once i wonder how they will stay for a year, i couldn’t stay for 2 months.

3 Likes

Well yes but i gave it a wider margin because the lowest temperature Mumbai has ever hit was around 7 in 1962 lol…
Also the lowest temp recorded this year was 13.4 degrees

3 Likes

We are hot :fire::fire::fire::fire: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@vivi_1485 I’ll stick with snow, my ideal temp is 15c, beyond 25c I start crying :smiley:

However I fear it will get worse before it gets better :confused:

2 Likes

How did this turn out?

1 Like

Equator weather is my ideal. :wink:

2 Likes

i got my wallet back, and i decided against taking it to court since it would be a complicated process that i didn’t want to deal with.

3 Likes

@xilifromnyc,
I am so glad you did get it back! Good for you, don’t waste your precious time on minor stuff, especially when all is well!
Screenshot_20220216-013807_YouTube

3 Likes

I’m feeling super down because I can’t figure out how to create a world where innocent children aren’t slaughtered like farm animals… :disappointed:

4 Likes