The never ending chain of ... (Game)

:wink: 021. Xiao Yan Zi (My Fair Princess Season 2)
:wink: 022. X / Y / Z

1 Like
  1. Zhao Pan Er - A Dream of Splendor - Girl power in a Chinese period drama, a rare find women who act on their own will, clever, forward-locking, independent, and last but not least of course they are all beautiful, and Zhao Pan Er is the leader of the pack.
  2. Z/P/E

My oh my, be kind to me, I’m lacking nutrition as my stomach doesn’t care for much food at the moment, so my brain is running on minimum level. :pleading_face: Z, X, Y … Q next?

1 Like

:wink: 023. Ee Dong-Wook (Brother to ML, East of Eden)
:wink: 024. E / D / W

2 Likes
  1. Ding Ning - ML in Stand or Fall - I like that he talks business and uses his brain, a clear-headed boss for a change, …
  2. D/N
2 Likes
  1. Da Luo (Stand or Fall)

2. D or L

2 Likes

:wink: 026. Liu An Shun (ML, The Great Protector. Played by, Wallace Huo) If you haven’t watched, this is an excuse, you won’t be disappointed! :blush:

:wink: 027. L / A / S

2 Likes
  1. Lin Shuang (Alliance - An awesome C-drama! A must-watch!)
  2. L or S
4 Likes
  1. Li Xi Ping (The Great Protector) – @leerla73 That just gave me the finest nostalgia ever. It was such a great experience watching that drama. Surely going to re-watch it.

2. L or X or P

3 Likes
  1. Pyo Jae Hyun (Pandora: Beneath the Paradise - an absolute roller-coaster ride, but I loved it! Wished there were more lol)
  2. P or J or H
3 Likes
  1. Park Moo Hyuk - You Don’t Know Women! - Such a great guy!
  2. P/M/H

P - it felt like forever waiting for it.

3 Likes

:wink: 031. Mu Xing Chen (ML, Prodigy Healer) I liked this show. The fantasy was tangible. (real name, Li Hong Yi)

:wink: 032. M / X / C

1 Like
  1. Choi Yeo Na - Missing - The Other Side - Her longing heart, the things she wanted in life yet didn’t have the chance, ah, sigh … This drama just hits all the right places.
  2. C/Y/N
3 Likes

It’s time for voting, players!
:star_struck:
Poll-alarm

• I still have character’s on my mind, I want others to know.
  • I want to go back to dramaland, there are many dramas that weren’t named yet.
  • I want an “easy” category, let’s talk about animals.
  • Change of sight, let’s look for cities around the world.
  • No, I want to change the tune, bring on the song titles.
  • I haven’t exercised my brain enough, just go for actor’s name.

0 voters

Please vote and play, poll is open until 1075. if there is a category leading by a bigger gap, I will keep this poll open until reply 1099.
Thank you!

@vir @jadecloud88 @shraddhasingh @annabanana128 @feyfayer @cgwm808 @kakashiandme @tessa_pro @oriya @mas4

5 Likes

@shakalabbit @tiia_porovart @captncoco @maria_lavendula_77 @stefart_798 @mary19c11 @bearimnal @baby_panda76 @imulcei @agyga

Follow the link, vote and play!

https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1125?u=lutra

1 Like

@mirjam_465 @damiechan @deval_chloe @teufelchen_netty_266 @leerla73 @weavingadream @bepina @my_happy_place @someofliz @thaly1209

Follow the link, vote and play!

https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1125?u=lutra

2 Likes

Restart:
1033. C/Y/N

2 Likes
  1. Na Yi Je (Doctor Prisoner)
  2. N / Y / J
4 Likes
  1. Yang Chi Soo - Once Again - a good friend, that’s what he is a goofball in the most positive way, and his romance just cracks you up …
  2. Y/C/S
1 Like
  1. Choi Han Gyul (Coffee Prince :heart_eyes:)
  2. C / H / G
4 Likes
  1. Go Mi Ae - You Don’t Know Women - Great friend, dirty laugh, maybe a little rough for a woman, but surely the through thick and thin type, Vivien-shi and her Clark Gable-shi! Even now puts a smile on my face.
  2. G/M/A
3 Likes