The never ending chain of ... (Game)

1. Na Yi Je (Doctor Prisoner)
  2. N / Y / J
4 Likes
  1. Yang Chi Soo - Once Again - a good friend, that’s what he is a goofball in the most positive way, and his romance just cracks you up …
  2. Y/C/S
1 Like
  1. Choi Han Gyul (Coffee Prince :heart_eyes:)
  2. C / H / G
4 Likes
  1. Go Mi Ae - You Don’t Know Women - Great friend, dirty laugh, maybe a little rough for a woman, but surely the through thick and thin type, Vivien-shi and her Clark Gable-shi! Even now puts a smile on my face.
  2. G/M/A
3 Likes
  1. Ah Ro (Hwarang)
  2. A / R
4 Likes
  1. Al Cheon - Queen Seon Deok - Oh, he was such a fine character …
  2. A/C
4 Likes
  1. Chu Kong (“Love You Seven Times”; Current watch, so he’s been in my head. Still have no idea what this drama has to do with LBFAD other than having the same writer, but it’s still fun, regardless. :joy:)
  2. C/K
4 Likes
  1. Kim Mirinae - The Love in Your Eyes - the sweetest girl ever!
  2. K/M
2 Likes

:star_struck: Poll news - a tie at the top between
Dramaland and cities of the world, each 40 percent.

If you have not voted yet
https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1125?u=lutra

This might get thrilling! :drum: rolls

4 Likes

Restart:
1041. K/M

2 Likes
  1. Ko Dong Man (fight for my way)
  2. K/ D/ M
4 Likes
  1. Kim Da Li (Dali and the Cocky Prince)
  2. K/D/L
4 Likes
  1. Kim Eun Mi - Not Others - I just love her backbone, she raised her daughter as a single mother, she doesn’t give a dam n about the talk of others, she won’t take envelopes and doesn’t fall for sweet talk …
  2. K/E/M
3 Likes
  1. Kim Jin Hee (Not Others, daughter of Kim Eun Mi. I love these two a lot! This K-drama is a must-watch!)
  2. K or J or H
4 Likes
  1. Kwon Ji Hyuk - Shut Up, Flower Boy Band! - My favorite bad boy! Rock on!
  2. K/J/H

… funny at the end I used the same letters.
@jadecloud88 You robber, LOL, she was next on my list for K, but I second that Not Others is great, my kind of drama.

3 Likes
  1. Kim Min Gye (I Am Not A Robot; He was kind of adorable. Also, Google technically says it was “Kye” and not “Gye”, but I remember in the subs it was a “G”, if I’m not mistaken, so I’m going with that, because that way, we have more letters. :joy:)
  2. K/M/G
4 Likes
  1. Kang Cho Yeon / Song Young Sook - Once Again - the lost sister of the main lead. Oppa was locking for her for so long, but never in his dreams did he think his sister is like her. Life shaped her into a woman that trusts her own guts the most … She knows people can betray while smiling at you, life really taught her a lot, except cooking, so is it a great idea to open a kimbap shop?
  2. K/C/Y/S
2 Likes
  1. Yang Qiu Chi (ML in Legend of the Concubinage)
  2. Y…/Q.,/C…
4 Likes
  1. Chloe Ga Lok Yi (Modern Dynasty, a HK TVB production)(An awesome Cantonese C-drama)
  2. C or G or L or Y

LOL Sorry about that. I didn’t mean to “rob” you of that post.
But…

That makes two of us who loved such dramas! I’m especially fond of FL CSY as KJH.

3 Likes
🔃 ✔️

url not working. Check, and edit. Okay? :wink:

:smiley: No! Thank You! :smile:
Not Others (2023) - MyDramaList

3 Likes