The never ending chain of ... (Game)

1. Li Xi Ping (The Great Protector) – @leerla73 That just gave me the finest nostalgia ever. It was such a great experience watching that drama. Surely going to re-watch it.

2. L or X or P

3 Likes
  1. Pyo Jae Hyun (Pandora: Beneath the Paradise - an absolute roller-coaster ride, but I loved it! Wished there were more lol)
  2. P or J or H
3 Likes
  1. Park Moo Hyuk - You Don’t Know Women! - Such a great guy!
  2. P/M/H

P - it felt like forever waiting for it.

3 Likes

:wink: 031. Mu Xing Chen (ML, Prodigy Healer) I liked this show. The fantasy was tangible. (real name, Li Hong Yi)

:wink: 032. M / X / C

1 Like
  1. Choi Yeo Na - Missing - The Other Side - Her longing heart, the things she wanted in life yet didn’t have the chance, ah, sigh … This drama just hits all the right places.
  2. C/Y/N
3 Likes

It’s time for voting, players!
:star_struck:
Poll-alarm

• I still have character’s on my mind, I want others to know.
  • I want to go back to dramaland, there are many dramas that weren’t named yet.
  • I want an “easy” category, let’s talk about animals.
  • Change of sight, let’s look for cities around the world.
  • No, I want to change the tune, bring on the song titles.
  • I haven’t exercised my brain enough, just go for actor’s name.

0 voters

Please vote and play, poll is open until 1075. if there is a category leading by a bigger gap, I will keep this poll open until reply 1099.
Thank you!

@vir @jadecloud88 @shraddhasingh @annabanana128 @feyfayer @cgwm808 @kakashiandme @tessa_pro @oriya @mas4

5 Likes

@shakalabbit @tiia_porovart @captncoco @maria_lavendula_77 @stefart_798 @mary19c11 @bearimnal @baby_panda76 @imulcei @agyga

Follow the link, vote and play!

https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1125?u=lutra

1 Like

@mirjam_465 @damiechan @deval_chloe @teufelchen_netty_266 @leerla73 @weavingadream @bepina @my_happy_place @someofliz @thaly1209

Follow the link, vote and play!

https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1125?u=lutra

2 Likes

Restart:
1033. C/Y/N

2 Likes
  1. Na Yi Je (Doctor Prisoner)
  2. N / Y / J
4 Likes
  1. Yang Chi Soo - Once Again - a good friend, that’s what he is a goofball in the most positive way, and his romance just cracks you up …
  2. Y/C/S
1 Like
  1. Choi Han Gyul (Coffee Prince :heart_eyes:)
  2. C / H / G
4 Likes
  1. Go Mi Ae - You Don’t Know Women - Great friend, dirty laugh, maybe a little rough for a woman, but surely the through thick and thin type, Vivien-shi and her Clark Gable-shi! Even now puts a smile on my face.
  2. G/M/A
3 Likes
  1. Ah Ro (Hwarang)
  2. A / R
4 Likes
  1. Al Cheon - Queen Seon Deok - Oh, he was such a fine character …
  2. A/C
4 Likes
  1. Chu Kong (“Love You Seven Times”; Current watch, so he’s been in my head. Still have no idea what this drama has to do with LBFAD other than having the same writer, but it’s still fun, regardless. :joy:)
  2. C/K
4 Likes
  1. Kim Mirinae - The Love in Your Eyes - the sweetest girl ever!
  2. K/M
2 Likes

:star_struck: Poll news - a tie at the top between
Dramaland and cities of the world, each 40 percent.

If you have not voted yet

This might get thrilling! :drum: rolls

4 Likes

Restart:
1041. K/M

2 Likes
  1. Ko Dong Man (fight for my way)
  2. K/ D/ M
4 Likes