The Perverts Club

Yes I came back from work :slight_smile:

1 Like

YAY!!! POUNCES how was work today???

1 Like

Haha what it pounce??
Itā€™s been well, itā€™s monday so I was a little bitā€¦ sleepyā€¦ But itā€™s ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

=^o.-^= a little less forceful than a GLOMP

And what is this? A glomp

Pounce

1 Like

Glomp

1 Like

Lollllllll
Hey, itā€™s like in Masterā€™s sun lolllll

I havenā€™t seen that drama yetā€¦is it any good??

Yes, I like it. Everyone find it funny, and me, I canā€™t stop crying lollllll

And yes yes I AM procrastinating

1 Like

Hmm Iā€™ll reward myself with ep 1 if and when I finish this bloody chapterā€¦go back to school I saidā€¦itā€™ll be fun I saidā€¦ -_- what the heck was I thinkingā€¦ $$$$ yup sounds about rightā€¦

2 Likes

I thought glomp might have been a made up word. The diagram is very helpful

1 Like

Today I was luckyā€¦ my internet has been down for most of the day. I was able to clean and studyā€¦ Iā€™m a little worried that It might go down before bedtimeā€¦ and then what will I do! STUDY and SLEEP!!! What?!

1 Like

Granted I have yet to use it in RLā€¦IG ohhhhhhh we Kung Fu Glompingā€¦I would imagine through I very well might kill someone if I tried considering Iā€™m 5ā€™10ā€¦

I havenā€™t been in school for years Iā€™m finding it very hard to get back into the whole read this chapter summarize this blah blah blah ohhhhhhhhhhh look pretty boyā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m 5ā€™2" , based on the diagramā€¦ I might need a spring board to successfully glompā€¦ or a fantastic vertical.

1 Like

Visualizes you running with mini trampoline strapped on your back which is than whipped forward infrontā€¦ jump * ATTACK GLOMP*

Hmm that appears to be a donut now that I see it biggerā€¦merp ā€¦ same diffā€¦

ROFLā€¦My family is opposite. I have no idea if that is a good thing or not! :smiley: