The Perverts Club

NO WAY NO WAY…She has to end up ith Park Shi On…lol! BTW I do not like the CEO’s faience at al :frowning:

It is Good Doctor. It is airing right now :smiley:

This is too quick…it needs to be in sloooow motion ROFL!!!
" Ashamed of myself "

1 Like

I just got home :frowning: Long day…I work in mornings and have classes in the evening T_T NMW…cuteness!
Here’s some more recent~~~~

1 Like

LOl don’t be ppfftt you honestly don’t want to know how long it took me to find this I knew I saw it somewhere just couldn’t remember where… EVIL towel

You have to see Master’s Sun…It is good! :smiley:

1 Like

I was talking about the Master’s sun CEO, not Good Doc :slight_smile:

hmm wonder what he’s eating?? And welcome back!!! I’ve been procrastinating as you may have noticed…

Are you doing your Master’s???

I’ve watching Just You and from time to time Love Now but I get easily sided tracked LOL watched like all of Blade and Petal in like what 2-3 days?? o_O.

You make me SMILE…I am the same way. I got back to school and every freaking day when I have to study I am like…“why why why?”
Same here…I will be reading this awful long and boring chapter which is BLAH and suddenly mind my goes “look pretty boy…” ;D

1 Like

BTW if anyone comes across the gif version of Aaron Yan’s bath scene please let me steal it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh! I don’t doubt you…I am always looking for evidence against EVIL TOWEL as well and then realize it’s like 2 AM (where did the time go, it was 10 PM a min ago?) ROFL

1 Like

Yeah yeah…he NEEDS to get together with her in fact i am wishing they date in real life as well. They are just so ADORABLE together. What episode are you on?

I just have to do the dishes and read the last chapter I’m scared if I stopped to watch I’ll be screwwwwwwwwwwwwww this I read it in the other book…all badass-like than tomorrow looking all Clueless when she refers to the 2nd book’s chapter…

I came across this one to…and IMMEDIATELY started singing I’m to sexy for my shirt… in my mind…should I be worried??? O_O

I wonder!!! :smiley: Today has been all abt him actually! I gave my coworker a very good detailed synopsis of NMW…He is also on my locked screen on my phone :smiley:

1 Like

Noooooooo ROFL!!! :smiley:

I’ll warn you ladies now if there is ever a drama with No Min Woo, Jang Keun Suk and Kim Jae Wook I will seriously be in a coma of pretty boy overload to the point of no return…add in Aaron Yan and Jiro dies a happy death…

5th, or 6th… The one with the dog :slight_smile: