The Perverts Club

ROFL…So true…Gosh, I am nothing compared to these people.

1 Like

salz, you avatar is gone :frowning: this current viki problem must have messed your avatar up too

CAUGHT RED HANDED!! Pree I thought you said your were reading for the boards??? …it seems like we have another procrastinator on our hands too. I am going to bed now.Goodnigt :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was, I was…then i got my brain fried…and had this MAJOR DILEMMA :smiley:

But I am going to bed now too…promise!

5 Likes

I do find Master’s sun extremely funny. I laugh so hard while segging on it even though there aren’t any subs added yet during the segging stage

That is something I will totally say to him…if he passes out and I am there …he is in trouble ( if you know what i mean.) (JOKE!! OR IS IT?)

oohhh that one made me sad… I got the big pouty quivering lip. I’m not sure If I’ll be able to listen to Wonder Girls with out thinking of that one.

1 Like

HAHAHA…You are not seeing Good Doctor! But this is funny cause the opposite happens ^^

I will sure continue to listen!! Even if I cry all the time. I like the actors and the storyline, and it’s a good drama. I’m glad to listen to it :wink:

Are you talking about Good Doctor or Master’s Sun??? Goodmorning Milie! <3
Hope you are having fun at work ^o^

Good Morning pree!!!
I was talking about master’s sun. I don’t like to cry but I like to listen to it so… I will keep listening!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got up way too early today than what I was suppose to :frowning:
I see…keep watching ^^ It get’s cuter and cuter =O

1 Like

Haahaa! you need to buy a nicer mirror. Mine’s too polite to tell me those sorts of thing, but my family on the other hand.

Yes!!
I would like to the CEO to ends up with her… He’s so cute, even if he’s so mean sometimes :slight_smile:

LOL!!! What drama is that one??

LOL!! I was desperately hoping there was a gif version of this where the scrubby brush heads down south blushes

3 Likes

Another perfect example of why a petition needs to be started for the banning of towels…ijs…

Hello guys just stopping by. Going back to class ~waving~

GLOMPS I only had one class today I’m suppose to be doing homework…yeah as you can see that’s just not happening…

1 Like

I need a break…all this homework is frying my brain…anyone home yet? T_T

1 Like