The Perverts Club

hahah I know huh!

1 Like

Waitā€¦ What? I missed something along the way. Which drama is this from?

LOL too many to list them all Kame and Jin aka Akame and yes I was one of their numerous followers back in the day

LOL!! They made all BL fans wellā€¦

1 Like

LOL!! The boys from gee was it 2005??-2010 T_T when Jin left the group to go soloā€¦that always made us fantasy about the two of them together coughs I mean their deep friendshipā€¦

1 Like

Mellie!!! good day for you and all the awasome Perv ladies in this club as well, I love this two, Now Iā€™m re watching Yukan Club and Sapuri just to see them lol. Thanks for the pics, these put a smile on my face!

1 Like

iā€™m rewatching Just You ep 14 with the subs for my break from studying!! :smiley:

OOH Kame and Jin!!! What a Fan fantasy! really those two playing with our emotions, lol

is finally subbed??? Yayyy!!! Iā€™m going to Watch it right now!

So Jin when solo, I know, But what happened with him after that? thereā€™s no dramas or anything I know about him

As far as I know he is just releasing music and modeling I would absolutely love to see him acting again!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLKzTgUOQzM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmrMea17qyw

1 Like

So true, I want him in a drama again, Speaking of Jdramas did you saw the first episode of Innocent Lilies? Iā€™m about to watch it nowā€¦

1 Like

Well I had it translate to English so itā€™s not quite right but this is all I could find news wise about himā€¦

http://showbiz.liputan6.com/read/681611/jin-akanishi-rencanakan-single-yang-membuatnya-gugup

OMG!!! LOL Iā€™m treating myself to that for my next break!!! It caught my eye canā€™t wait to see what itā€™s about!! :smiley:

1 Like

ROFLMFAO!! Kk that was not what I was expecting!!! Any Yuri fans will love it though. Perfect for me right now since the episodes are so short I can watch 1 per break!!! YAY!!

Iā€™m in episode 5 and still not sure If I like it or not lol, I like the fighting parts, and since I have watched so many anime Iā€™m used to the female -Erotic Japanese Obsession, thatā€™s why they create Hentai right? so I donā€™t mind, but If those were Japanese or korean man Iā€™ll be happier lol and no one will be complaining in the comments about the sexual content lol, it will depend on the story line and how it progress if I decide to keep watching it, but we do need better Japanesse drama in here on viki in general.

1 Like

LOL!! Yup I agree going to check out ep 2 now. Than one more area of review to put on flash cardsā€¦than the re reading and testingā€¦

lol, Enrique was hilarious and sweetā€¦ now Iā€™m watching an episode between study brakes too, and since my daughter is with grandma then I have a little bit more time to read.

2 Likes

Iā€™m writing my notes up from historyā€¦ this is just how I feel.

1 Like

hi ladies ā€¦ here its cold as hell snowing n everything but after seen this pics OMG!!! O.O u guys pics r better than the heater jajajajajajaa

3 Likes

SHOUT OUT to all of you studying!!!

Yeah gotta love break timeā€¦