The Perverts Club

thank you mellie you always make my day better with your rated R pics lol

1 Like

OMG!!! So I decide since Iā€™m having dinner Iā€™ll take an hour break and randomly picked Who Are Youā€¦I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo HOOKED on it similar feeling to Masterā€™s Sun and I Can Hear Your Voice mashed together!!! I am sooooooooooooo SCREWED Iā€™m never going to be able to concentrate on studying I want to know what happens next!!!

1 Like

LOL LOL LOL LOL Iā€™m done watching innocent lilies, and my list still increases lol, now you are in trouble mellie Who are You hooks you as well, I still havenā€™t watched the last 4 episodes but as soon as I can that and two weeks in on my list of keep up.

Quick hello sweeties!!!

1 Like

Could it be true? If itā€™s true, Rihanna have good taste :slight_smile:

2 Likes

T_I was up til 4am studying feel like crap pull out old faithful always makes me smileā€¦Jiro Wang

My brain is officially mush need to fill it with thoughts of KJW!! Who Are You here I come!!!

ah! My brain is mush as wellā€¦ this weekend has been rough (and there are still several hours left.). I never thought Iā€™d say it butā€¦ Iā€™m looking forward to Monday.

Iā€™m curious to know if you like ā€œwho are you?ā€

1 Like

I LOVE it!!! Seriously like Masterā€™s Sun and I Hear Your Voice mixed together TADA!!! And ahhhhhhhhhhh Kim Jae Wook even with the short hair is to die for!!! Sooooooooooo frign sexy!!!

1 Like

melts

1 Like

ahhhhhhhhhhhh HAPPY place can someone please kidnap this man and deliver him too meā€¦I deserve a reward for all the studying ā€¦PPFFTT though honestly Iā€™d just die if someone dropped him off here my hands are covered in ink I got a pen behind my ear and in my Hello Kitty House Coatā€¦my OFF switch :smiley:

:smiley:

1 Like

Woah heā€™s so sexy with long hairs!!!

KJW is why I INSTANTLY fell for NMW I find the 2 of them very similar back when NMW wasnā€™t sticks and bones T_T heā€™s still hot though but now that KJW out of the military welllllllllll!!! :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoFxMAwvo4

Seriously if they are ever in a drama together I will just!!! SQUEAL**DIE And man my brain just goes KABOOM at the mere thoughtā€¦I would never come back from fantasy landā€¦

1 Like

My god he is hot! Mellie I just got home, I have to study so i guess it will be me the one up till 4 today boo

yes, I officially think this is our happy place, I instantly forget all tiredness and study here lol

Yeah Jiro always brings a smile to my face he was soooooooooooo cute back in the day well he is still cute but Aaron kinda came into his ownā€¦ so now of the Fahrenheit cuties my eye is on Aaron!! :smiley:

1 Like

ROFLMFAO!!! Kk I needed this to DDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddstress!!! I know alot of ppl didnā€™t like Marry Me Mary but I loved it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE-ORjXIwTU

1 Like