The Perverts Club

What? only 5? apparently I have like 17. I did not know I had 17 till my amazing Milie (the other milie on here) made this awesome collage for me :smiley:
Here take a look…ROFL!!! BTW I am thinking how much NMW I wanna share with you!!! XDDDD

1 Like

haha… for me it’s more like. I sit down at the computer to look something up… and 2 hours I look up “Oh yeah, that’s right, I came in here to look something up…what was it?”

1 Like

Okay that was sad but it get’s better. I am on # 9 now…

Post it too!

1 Like

OMG!!! Yup we have similar tastes I recognize quite a few of those ones!!! :smiley: Awwww that was super sweet Millie :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s GOTTA be out there blushes so far of the 12 eps that’s my favorite scene to date LOL

AAAHAH I haven’t watched it yet! Don’t tell me! I am saving it for tonight! (Please hold out internet PLEAAASSEE!)

1 Like

Jiro …yeah coughs I’ll admit it I would sooooooooooooooooooo order it too… O_O not sure what the hubby might think of that though… *mind wanders8…

It’s only up to ep 12 there are going to be 20 eps I think?? They usually post the raw version on Friday I usually wait til it’s 100% subbed cuz what I’m thinking they are saying is sooooo off the wall …well at times entertaining but…

kk I’ll be back gotta do some housework…

2 Likes

Hahahaha I’m like that every single day!!!
The most embarrassing is when I’m talking and suddenly, I forget what I’m saying. For real. Really embarrassing!!!

1 Like

You are gonna kill me…I am in LOVE…HELP HELP!!! :smiley:

1 Like

LOL…this should be my slogan

1 Like

haha I’ve done that too… “Nevermind, I forgot my point.”

HAHAHA I came across this:

4 Likes

O_O I just got whole new motivation to try and watch Midas…

1 Like

Lol…true. Can you imagine working at viki…that would be so cool

1 Like

Well in that case…I guess we should be getting our Gold Card membership to Pervertville any day now…

1 Like

Nah when I figured the drama was about business competition, I gave up

I want to check it out someday only for the simple fact NMW is in it but I know he dies so IDK though I bet he does an amazing job…and sometimes I’m surprised at what dramas I turn out liking…