The Perverts Club

hummm… But it’s all so random…

Regardless! Love that quote!

1 Like

If you feel like giving the drama a try, then you should totally do it. I remember when secret garden was airing and during the first episode, I almost ditched it but thankfully, i continued with it and it ended up being one of my top dramas

1 Like

I loved that one too!!!

I usually go for the Candy fluff ones that make me feel all warm and fuzzy since I tend to really miss being apart from my hubby :’( And than like Blade and Petal or Gu Family Book I start watching think ohhhhh purrrrrty outfits this looks cute and end up balling my eyes out…which my husband find hilarious…I know he has a folder of secret skype shots of me sigh

1 Like

YAY!!! DONE!!! I’ll check out ep 1 of Master Sun see what you guys are talking about!! :stuck_out_tongue:

but first I’m going to just take a moment and stare at this… OMG

1 Like

You know about that job where they pay you to shop…I want a job where they pay me to watch dramas
I can be their American Consultant!!! : D

Make it platinum…i think that might be higher than gold : D

like blade and petal? I really really like that drama and like everyone hates it!!! lol!

No Min Woo is no longer handsome. He needs to gain weight.

Want Him for Christmas??? YES I DO!!!

2 Likes

Hi salz…So true but It’s okay! I will help him…AND I WILL DO IT FOR FREE…

Guys did I mention horror movie scare the CRAP out of me O_____________________O I will not be sleeping tonight D:

This haircut suits him really well. He’s really cute like that.
As you know, I barely recognize him when I looked Girlf is a gumiho, a couple of months after seeing FH2. I liked Tae Ik, but… I never could have imagined that he could be so sexy…
Guess long hairs is not his best part, in my eyes of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Girls, I hug you all, I’m going to sleep now. I will try to.
Yesterday, my brother told me "did you get a punch on your eye or is that that you’re really tired?
Guess I begin to looks like Tae Gong Shil !!!

2 Likes

Before I go to sleep, I want to share this… He’s like a weirdo… No? Lolllll
We always say we want to be the thing that the cute guy is eating, but on this cute puppy, I don’t want to be the flower. Lollllllll :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA…This is so funny! poor puppy! Awww…looks like he is loving those flowers :smiley:
Good night my milie and sweet dreams ^^

It is not that scary…yeah it starts off kinda but keep seeing the horror get’s better. more funny than scary! did you like episode # 1?

Hi guys I am retreating,.Extremely tired today. Catch you all later. Make sure you get some rest

1 Like

Good night chizzlet!!! Study hard in school tomm ^^

1 Like