The Perverts Club

------------------------Edited---------------------LOL----------------

OMG!! that is such a great idea Pree. She should totally make a logo for the perverts club. Divide members into GOLD and SILVER members…the major perverts (like us) would be GOLD and the tame perverts would be SILVER !! Ah I like it!!!

3 Likes

Yes I did think of you my Pree. I know you would have gone absolutly crazy in excitement if you were here when Mellie originally posted that comment :smiley:

Okay guys, I am OFF now. I need to concentrate in class :slight_smile:

who? WON BIN?? that guy is hot as hell

(Side note: Switch girl is the same lead as Yamada and the 7 witches. ALSO based of a Manga)

1 Like

EunHyuk of Super Junior. . . I can’t explain it.

Kk I’m going to have to check it out but not til I’m done my homework this time!! :stuck_out_tongue:

INSTANT nose bleed …Who is this??? And if the banning of towels had been in place I would of probably fainted

1 Like

Is this what you are calling “homework”?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Did I mention I get easily distracted!! :smiley: Actually eating dinner while surfing the net…and well…

1 Like

…I wanna be that toothbrush…

and I came across this in my travels pree!! :smiley:

omg i haven’t posted on this site for a while and when I come back i see 345 comments are waiting for me 0,0 i never knew this would be so popular!!! now i have to go back and read all the comments XD
Oh yea: HELLO MY FELLOW PERVERTS ~ I see that you guys have done your part of sharing these ahem :inspiring pictures lol. here is the ultimate truth my fellow perverts:

2 Likes

Ohhhhh I will sleep very well tonight lolll :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s the guy from When a man loves :slight_smile:

1 Like

LMAO!!! oh Hesto you made me laugh so hard

I MUST find this drama!!! blushes for no particle reason…smirks

1 Like

Well SURPRISE!!! we perverts have come to stay! XD

GLOMPS Sapphy…Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like