The Perverts Club

Episode 2. The orange juice. I think at this moment my fertility level was hitting the ceiling…

1 Like

I’m in serious HELLO mode… I’d hate to admit it but I think I would honestly attack this man…beat red BLUSH I’m sure my husband would understand… O_O

3 Likes

OMFG!!! jaw drops SQUEALS …WOW what I wouldn’t give to wake up to that one morning…once again I’m sure the hubby would understand O_O

Awww man, because of classes, i’m like 200 posts behind. 200 abs to get through lol.

3 Likes

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii salz!!! Millie here is getting me very close to ODing on HOTNESS!!!

MEDICINE for sour eyes …this is so PERFECT , OMG!!

1 Like

Yay salz! welcome :))) I missed you here!

chizzygirl have you seen this drama?? I am DEFINATELY watching it BUT not tonight unless I get homework done…or if I get too tired reading working the night shift tonight soooooooooo I could maybe watch ep 1 coughs or skip to ep 2…

Mellie you can call me chizzy. I am about to change my username to chizzy anyway. What drama are you taking about??

kk chizzy it is than!! :stuck_out_tongue: Milie said it’s called When a Man Loves

Oh that drama…it is okay but be prepared to be ANNOYED like 89 % of the time…i wont tell you why. Go watch it and find out :slight_smile:

hummm I don’t want to be annoyed… therefore, I’ll just enjoy the screen shots.

1 Like

This is such a noob question but how do you scroll through all the posts I can only scroll to the top of the page I don’t see a next or previous page thingy…??

It is not a noob question. I wondered the same thing as well. I am only able to see the first set of comments of this post and last set of comments…this is a problem that still needs fixing for the chat room

1 Like

ROFL heeeey there

o.o what drama is this?!? (i want to be the orange juice he’s drinking btw)

1 Like

If I go through my notifications it brings them up but it’s a HUGE pain in the ass to do it that way…hopefully they will be fixing that…and OMG I posted ALOT O_O…

:open_mouth: How did I like this without commenting!!! Holy HOTNESS!!! :smiley:

Milie can we get badges and the authority the dispose of those offending towels you think?? :stuck_out_tongue: pictures members on set appearing ripping off towels