The Perverts Club

ROFL…NO WAY THEY CAN! I mean he is really handsome for an older dude and I am sure all the older nurses and doctors have MAJOR crush on him but I am like…Yeah: A: You are not young and B: You are not Korean…REJECT!!! >_<

LMAO!!! Mellie! I now pronounce you LEADER OF THE PERVERTS CLUB XD

I was thinking the same thing!

Gold and Silver members? I LOVE THAT!!! Milie…Get on it…cause Im GOLD!!!

LMAO!!! …oh he is a DOCTOR!!!..now that is so HOT!..better get one while you can XD

D: I just apparently have the art of procrastination down to like an artwork…just happens hot Asians seem to be a topic of distraction…

1 Like

OMO…YES YES that’s SSH from the drama “My Princess” This dude takes HOTNESS to a new level and so if you have not seen the drama already I recommend you see it and NOT FOR THE STORY!!! kekekeke…but I like that drama <3

1 Like

Yes me, you, and Mellie are definitely GOLD members :slight_smile:

1 Like

I now know what my weekend will consist of well rewards for homework done seeing as once again I’m not doing anything yet…

Hey there…quite stealing those kisses. Those are for me me me me me me me me me me ROFL!!!

Other goodies I found…might as well send pree to the land of no return too!! :stuck_out_tongue:

STARE>>>>>STARE>>>>STARE>>>>DROOL>>>>>STARE>>>>STARE…OMG what is happening to ME? LOL!

This one is my fav censors thoughts…

1 Like

Girls, calm down!!! Everyone will be able to kiss those abs lolllllll
I will look for the fanclub tags, but not tonight, since I had a really hard day today and I’m about to die from beeing too tired, I can’t do it right now.
But I will think of it :slight_smile: Tomm is friday, so it’s gonna be easier to make it then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How could have you missed Lee Min HoTness in City Hunter…Your fellow pervert sister is very DISAPPOINTED in you!!! XDDDDDD

1 Like

LMAO!! someone else beat us to it already …remember?

1 Like

:’( I haven’t got around to watching City Hunter I tried ep 1 but didn’t get pulled into put it off to try another day…

1 Like

Well…I need to find a HOT RICH korean guy! Now guess what my friend and co-worker suggested: Start emailing all your flavors of the month!!! OMG I was laughing so hard I think I hit my desk against my desk…

ahhhhhhhhhhh that’s is still my fav all time scene to date…MAN did it get HOT outside feeling a little flushed…

1 Like

PICTURE TWO…MY REACTION

1 Like