The Perverts Club

While we wait for that new drama, here I leave you with Godfrey Gao holding himself…
He is my new finding from “The queen of SOP”.

1 Like

BTW cancel my recommendation of Shine or Go Crazy they fudge up the ending so ROYALLY well tbh it’s not the ending it that was so terrible it was that they forgot the simple fact that they needed to have So’s character go through a transition/development in order for it to be believable. Him suddenly dropping all his values, morals and beliefs so suddenly ( last 10 mins!! of the drama WTF ) is completely “out of character” for So’s profile they had built up until the last 10 mins!! of the show ( once again WTF!!??). It was like the director had an OH SHIT moment of we were suppose to fall it with the history ending and it just goes to hell from there… So very disappointing they had did such a wonderful job up to that point but the KEY missing elements of So character development make it into an EPIC FAIL in which you are left making up your own ending…WHY??? WHY??? do they do such stupid mistakes that ruin such a great piece I will never know…

1 Like

Well I’ve only seen the first ep and I was laughing my ass off!!! It’s extremely adult drama like I seriously had tears running down my cheeks laughing it was so inappropriate I LOVED it!!!

1 Like

WARNING 19+ I have nooooooooooooooooooo idea how I even came across this but died laughing going WTF??? Soo for anyone else out there who has not heard of Aoora and experienced the whole twisted 69 sec vids let me do the honor of giving your eyes images that can’t be unseen and memories of WTF did I just watch that just can’t be erased this is 19+ only so please adults only and be warned I STILL don’t know what the hell I just watched…so of course I had to share…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fueHMSf-eXk

Ok then I watched the 1st one last night. Like you said it’s hilarious. It’s more realistic of these times we live in. The getting to know your lover with all the human faults included. The different relationships, the age differences are all here. Kinda refreshing to see people behaving more 21st century. I, like you laughed a lot.

This sounds different and good. I will have to see if I can check it out. Right now, I still have so many to watch and I am watching Blood and The Girl Who See Smells(Sensory Couple). Plus, I was watching some of Shining Inheritance. I hope it does well as I want them to maybe take a few more chances in storyline of kdramas.

1 Like

I absolutely loved it! It had me in stitches too. I was lucky you recommended it, because I wasn’t going to watch it.
It really is fresh and natural in the way it approaches relationships, more realistically and with less taboos. For once, they don’t patronise us with stamp kisses with open eyes or the protagonist hugging a stiff frozen surprised woman. The best of all is its sense of humour in the most mundane situations, without the stereotypes we are so used to.

Yep! Imagine people who take their coats off inside the house!! shock horror a kdrama with real people, it’s great fun.

1 Like

Yes it’s true and so Korean Drama style. Leave every storyline that has been built up for weeks even months then not have time to bring them all together. So far I’m afraid most of the drama writers and directors commit this error. The ones who do not stand out and I’ve commented on these exceptions before. At school we are taught how to construct an essay but sadly a lot of drama writers have failed this basic premise. You know me, I love when the script is cleaver and the cast know how to deliver but with a bad director all is lost.
By the by did you send me looking for ‘Stars falling from the sky’? Well I did just marathon it, very enjoyable, funny and worth the look. Another that had passed me by. Alas also left the wrap up of each character to the last innings but on the whole I liked it. Thanks again. What are you following now? Oh and have a great visit with your love.

1 Like

@melliebean_2. Did you send me looking for ‘Scent of a woman’? Can’t recall who recommended it but just did a marathon watch. Now didn’t cry or get sad but did like it. A profound message, to live each day as if it’s your last, I liked the cast and for the first time found myself falling for the second lead aka ’ her school friend doctor’
If you haven’t looked in on ‘Falling for innocence’ do when you get time it’s really quite good.

@ger_o_malley I love Falling of Innocence ! I love the casting, Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yun ! They’re great !

I’m really hooked with Falling for innocence. Whereas with some series I skip a lot, here, I find myself wanting to see the chapter twice… Ahgg!..

1 Like

I’m wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind now had to go MIA to study for exams but PASSED sooooooooo YAY!! :stuck_out_tongue: 3 more days til I met Ren freaking out!! I finished Blood it turned out alright not the best but not the worst Vamp drama I’ve seen I’d probably even watch it again. Currently watching Super Daddy 10 and bawling my eyes out every episode…still loving The Lovers but wishing there were more eps out :’( and got hooked on Girl Who Sees Smell and Angry Mom

1 Like

I’ll add it to my ever growing list!! :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t recall if I’ve seen it or not :open_mouth:

Ah that’s great news Well done my friend a hearty congratulations. I’m currently following ‘Heard it on the grapevine’ and will need pain meds soon because my tummy hurts from laughing it is a very cleaver black comedy. I just love how it sends up all the usual stupid Kdrama formula. ‘Falling for innocence’ is really good also. ‘The girl who sees smells’ ah well had to watch this one ( you know why ) but not disappointed. ’ Unkind women’ has a great cast so gave a few hours to catch up and it’s better than I expected. Looked in on a couple of episodes of ‘My unfortunate boyfriend’ but alas it is a little too silly for my taste. So the hours are counting down to a love lock in me thinks? Enjoy every precious moment.

#TKC15 Nu’est

poor quality and me screaming my bloody head off since my inner Fangirl completely took over :open_mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL23rfkm0TX-vwkspgxCKp9DbbbgBW3E1R

Ren has achieved God status he is more beautiful in person both inside and out. He interlocked his fingers with every fans at the Hi-Touch and said “I love you” in which in horror filter from brain to mouth just SHUT DOWN and I replied “I love you WAY more…” almost died of embarrassment…and the fan-signing he HELD your hand and repeatedly said “I love you” His hand was soooooooo warm I can die happy now…I came pretty close to fainting but I squealed outside instead with a fellow Ren lover <3 <3

1 Like

Super Junior confirmed for KCON LA July 31st

KCONLA Reveal Super Junior fast forward to 7min

So… Are you going?!

I also ducked out for exams and papers, but I’m back!
I’m looking forward to Orange Marmalade… new vampire drama I will of course give it a try.
I’m watching Falling for innocence…I really enjoyed ep 11, 12 but honestly I’m not in love with this drama.
Girl who sees smells I’m currently watching and probably the best out of everything I’m watching.

I don’t feel super strongly about anything. . . boo :cry:

I can’t I’ll be in India waiting for them to release the line up for KCON NY I might got to that one it’s Aug 8th or 9th so I’ll be home but idk $$$ wise if I can do it :’(

1 Like