The Perverts Club

Well that drama is pretty good but i think i enjoy such type of drama as it airs because there is more excitement

LOL!!! TOTALLY me too but with DROOL !!! :smiley:

ROFLā€¦who needs homework!!! SADLYā€¦we all do and gosh SSH is really hot and if you do see My Princess this weekend I liked that drama a lot! :smiley: I wish my life was a fairy tail and my man was like SSH <3 Well Maybe my dream will come true one day! Yeah letā€™s just go with that!!! kekekekekeke ;D

YAY thanks Millie :))

LOL!!!

5 Likes

LMAO!! imagine if you called up LMH OR LSG OR whoeverā€¦you would be listed on the stalkers list for sure XD

HAHAHAHAHAā€¦I remember but I will give him that one! Donā€™t kill me guysā€¦I thought A: it was HOT and B: It was sweet cause he saved his life. Plus they like girlsā€¦Soā€¦yeah what was my point again? I was staring at the pic and now I forget where I was going with that!!!

Maybe at this time you just need a different drama >_<

No idea who this is but HAPPY DANCE!!!

Heirs will be like that! I hope they do not disappoint us with a crappy story!

Yeah something else was running the same time with a pretty boy I just KNOW it!! LOL

1 Like

Yes i was totally loving itā€¦the director for the drama played his game rightā€¦al the fan girls in the world probably broke out in hysteria after watching that part

Heirs will be like that! I hope they do not dissapoint us with a crappy story

Hey I will PM you later! kekekekeā€¦ :smiley:

Iā€™m a HUGE BL fan manga anime dramas LOVE them hubby teases me about it sometimes!! :stuck_out_tongue: LOL

You should do it fast I will fall asleep soon :slight_smile:

LOL. Maybe you got lost in thought after seeing the sexy No min woo pictures and gifsā€¦donā€™t worry. I understand

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHā€¦The poor idiot? Maybe that will be a no. So I want a guy who is compatible with me on an intellectual level and who is hotter than me so that all my girlfriends will be jealousā€¦But he will be totally into me forever! Is that asking for much??? I donā€™t think so!!! Double LOL to that :smiley:

2 Likes

kekekekeā€¦thatā€™s what i said to her! But then she made a good point that I can HELP them! And I was like ā€œyeah I definitely know some who need my helpā€ kekekeke So should I move to Korea? Or they can come hereā€¦they are rich!

1 Like

LMAO!! rational thinking is not needed hereā€¦lets boogie

3 Likes