The Perverts Club

This fangirl saw THAT part like…100 times or something! Gosh! Don’t judge me but if two of ur favs and doing that you have to WATCH…again and again and again!

LOL!!! Hey you never know I ended up with a younger hubby across the World that I am still after 6 years head over heels cuz he treats me like a princess and tells me how beautiful he thinks I am ^_^. Granted he is WAY smarter than me he’s a bio-engineer I’m just a nurse with a bit of dopey side at time … His nickname for me during those moment is Blondie Baby!!! T_T

1 Like

You can see it in the morning :smiley: Like today! lol! but I am glad it turned out the way it did!!! You must be so relieved! I told you it will be just fine! :smiley:

Yes true!! I hope the story is strong because i want some excitement…some dramas are pretty okay when they are airing due to the excitement but when it is over and you go back to them, you get to find out that they are actually really crappy…example…HEARTSTRINGS…

DANCE!!!Boogiewoogie allllllllllllllllllllllll night… coughs yes YES I did just sing that out loud…

1 Like

Okay you convinced me dreams can come true…:smiley:

OMG you are?? haha…i haven’t read any yet but i have watched some animes( not much of an anime person)…but this anime JUNJOU ROMANTICA…omg ! that anime= HOT/sexy time…etc!!!

1 Like

Exactly! This whole High School theme for the Heirs…yeah I am not sure about that! Let’s see what they give us >_<

LMAO!!! I am dying here Mellie you are such a comedian XD

Scenario that would KILL pree and myself…

…why cross the street when you can cross the hallway though…TERRIBLE I know and ewwwwwwwwwww but NMW!!! I’ll be honest I’d need severe therapy NOT to attack him…

TOTALLY random I know I took some pain med for my headache I think they are slightly affecting me

I replayed that part a gazillion times…no wonder I am in the perverts club :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Unless there are new ones out I’ve seen them ALL!!! Several I was OMG!!! WOW yeah cold shower here I come…

Speaking of which where the heck did Sappy go!!! LOL She was here boy sooooooooooooo HAPPY she made this room!! :smiley:

Aww too cute! wow…everyone here is related to nursing…my mom is a nurse, Mellie, you are a nurse and Preena works with doctors/nurses …what an awesome connection!!

Yes lets wait…hope it is good as we expect

1 Like

ROFL…I remember that scene…Oh look what I found!!!

2 Likes

salz was here too …we should track them down and pull them into our warp conversations…

O_O really!!! Well I was a Practical Nurse but I started to work as a Personal Support Worker and didn’t pay my PN registration fee so I have to go back to school to get my license back…no regrets though I had AWESOME clients over the years

2 Likes

The only blond hair blue eyes guy I’m in love with. Can’t help it!!

DROOLS that is YUMMY!!! I would sooooo take that and…ohhh wait did I say that out loud… D:

1 Like