The Perverts Club

OH LORD!!! this pix is the best so far!! AHHH I CANT!!!

1 Like

Yup salz was here earlier but I have no idea where she went :S

Hmmmm…sooooo…calling Calcutta “Hey ______ calm your wife! She is trying to take my man” kekekekeke :smiley:

1 Like

I KNOW RIGHT …this is like the BEST chat ever…please viki PIN THIS…lol…

I just want him back!!! I want him back like this…then I want him…Wait what??? kekekeke :smiley:
PS: I might had a similar reaction!!!

I want to be that gum…

I want to be that glass…

I want that bloody phone that make images disappear…so I can be flashed everyday

1 Like

So what is the “pin” I was wondering about that! Do you know how it works? I forgot to ask Milie…maybe this is a dumb question!!!

I also wish more pervets would come in though…i mean there is basically only me, you ( Mellie),pree, Sapphy, salz,and Milie…so where are the other perverts ???

LOL!!! My hubby is well aware of my pretty boy obsession!! LOL One day he has promised to take me to Korea so I can walk around looking to see if pretty boys there really exist!!! :smiley:

1 Like

No you don’t…LOL! You can be the glass…I want that phone too…

I would not be surprised if there are lot’s more and they are stalking this forum in secret…In fact yesterday I got a Heart <3 for a pic from a name I do not recognize…

I never considered him hot but after watching World war z…gosh…so handsome…he was so hot in this scene. Unfortunately, this gif does not show it…

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS!!! I’ve discovered why poor NMW is so skinny the poor thing is doing it wrong!!! He’ll never eat threw that plate…

Brad Pitt LITERALLY sweats out sex pheromones!!! He’s one of the sexiest men on the planet still :smiley:

This is when viki pins the post so that no matter how many new discussions are created, it would always remain at the top so it doesn’t get lost. viki pinned Milie’s discussion…“chit chat between us”

2 Likes

OMG!! Look what I found!!! kk I have to do the dishes and start getting ready for work…back in a bit but let me just stare a bit longer…

1 Like

Hey, I’m cooking this at home!!!

1 Like

haha…if we had the phone…would there be a need for protests against towels …with that phone in hand, we could do dangerous things XD

1 Like

Nah…I am more of a JOHNNY DEPP kind of girl…i love that guy!!!

2 Likes

Oppa needs my help and he will bounce back in NO TIME! “wink wink” I have his diagnosis, treatment plan, and Me all ready!!!