The Perverts Club

That is because you are not a true MINOZ…I was looking at all the comments ppl were making and everyone was like “LMH is so HOT or I wanna sleep next to him” and you were making comments like “Oh! I like the background music” lol! :smiley:

here is the proof chizzlet!!! lol! <3

4 Likes

SHOCKKKKK…OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG…AM I DREAMING??? SOMEONE PINCH ME!!..""""“OUCH”"""…I need something cold! GOSH what do I have in my FREEZER?? GELATO MY LOVE I AM COMING…I REALLY REALLY NEED YOU!..I will be back! SHOCKKKK CONT…

1 Like

Not back to life yet?

Excuse Me!!! How can you ask me this question right now…I AM HALF DEAD!!! I will come back in 5 mins when i finished half of my ice cream! XDDDD

OMG…what should I say? Thank you so much! You have made my year…literally! Okay this is like going everywhere…my laptop, phone, ipad, and i am even taking out a print out to paste it on my scheduler :smiley: Yes I am revolutionizing Apple…it is become SEXY APPLE now!!! lol! :heart:(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

LMAO!!! i just saw this now XD…yes he is so hot but I dont think I like him that way at all…and yeah i really like drama osts and instrumentals. Once I like drama’s ost/instrumental, i am halfway sold on it

1 Like

I am like that too…I love drama’s OST/Instrumental music…Actually I know more about those than Kpop!

if you love osts/instrumentals, I think it would be easy for you to get more into kpop…but these days, the number of artists that debut is so hard to catch up with…makes my brain explode… I am currently on a break from kpop because I was getting too addicted

I need to know more names, I’m listening SBS Pop Asia at work but I’m kinda sick of Wolf… It’s a good song but twice an hour?? Hum, need something else.

Haha, let me know when you finish it :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol! I will :smiley:

Kpoplove.com is pretty good. They occasionally get a on a big bang kick, but they have 2 stations to pick from. (also they have an app for the phone.)

WOLF??..YUCK!!!..I am such a huge fan of EXO’S but i HATE that song…terrible!!!..try listening to seoulfm…it is such an awesome internet radio station. I have it on when i am working on my assignment.

if you get bored with listening to radio stations, try listening to B.A.P songs…no matter how much it plays, i never get bored

Thanks girls for your suggestions!!!
Chizz, does seoulfm has an iphone app too?

1 Like

You forgot the four men from A Gentleman’s Dignity :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

HI Jenny!
I have never seen you on the chat room b4 so it’s a pleasant surprise ^ ^

Very weird…

I just discovered this part of viki LOL

Maybe one day…actually since it has been such a long gap with the KOD, I might start it again :smiley: