The Perverts Club

Yeah…I wish they did this one too… But e should go back to that forum as well…I feel like i abandoned it :frowning:

I agree…

Oh you work night shifts?? Good luck at work :))

1 Like

but , but pervert me has made this chat my home…lol…i am bringing in the rest of my luggage tomorrow and settling in here permanently XD

1 Like

HAHAHA…me too but I will still wanna go back sometimes :smiley:

You can go back now to the other chat room and say hello. Lets do it…lets leave a word or two over there :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad I could make a chat where you can chow your inner pervert with out being ashamed XD. I wasn’t expecting it to be this popular, honestly, even if you, preena0003, millie and the other are the ones who post here the most. I’m grateful for you guys :smiley:

1 Like

There you are!!! Where have you been? Come join us!!! :smiley:

OMG!!! Kk Brad is one of the sexist BUT yes Johnny Depp IS #1 look up in the dictionary the definition of sex he should be the poster boy!!! DO NOT even get me started on Johnny I’ve seriously been crushing on him my entire life back when he was in 21 Jump Street…melts…the man makes Edward Scissor hands HOT and Jack Sparrow just plain YUMMY even the Mad Hatter was HOT HOT HOT!!! clears throat ummm yeah let’s not go there my Asian cuties pretty much PG sometimes +18 Johnny well talk about Johnny will end me up banned and in jail!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I have an 8 hours shift so I’ll be up all night hopefully doing homework but possibly watching Mr. O.J :smiley:

I’ve been drowning in a hell dubbed school lol i can’t even watch my beloved dramas since the teachers decided it would be hilarious to give me tests ALL ON THE SAME DAY -.-

Awww Sappy that sucks I’m the opposite my drama watching is affecting my school work!! :smiley: I blame Milie and pree for suggesting Master’s Sun…

2 Likes

LMAO!!! I am dying here so funny,…i know right?..we can talk about Asian boys all day long without bringing out the extreme perverts in us but…when we start talking about American boys/men…hmm…A PERVERT BEAST starts threatening to emerge…i want to say something but I am not gonna b4 we all get banned from viki XDD

2 Likes

Yeah tell me about it…been there!! Thank goodness those days are over but right now things are same at my end as well…Exams, 2 jobs, and classes!!! :frowning: But I bet you did really good in those tests :smiley:

Well well…Milie and I are great human beings who share our love with others!!! XDDDDD
“”"“Cruel evil grin”""""

2 Likes

LOL!!! So let’s both agree NEVER to bring up Mr I seriously would do ANYTHING for…we won’t go there LOL ever again and be good little perverts!! :smiley:

1 Like

Aren’t we? Lolll
Good night naughty girls, sweet dreams, I’m now in a coma!!!

AWESOME show I love it recommended to my friend she’s going to watch it after it’s complete she can’t stand waiting for the next ep…

You don’t work the 12 hrs shift? My mom always does the 12 hrs shift…Don’t get too bored at work :slight_smile:

WE ARE WE ARE…Good Night My Sweet! I am going to go as well. I want to see an episode of MS before I head to bed. 6 AM again tomm…""“making sad faces”""