The Perverts Club

try kpopaddict on tune in radio (free app for everyone)

LOL! Yeah spread the LOVE ~~~ With this great job, there comes great responsibility!!!

1 Like

I work privately for a family. I used to work Sun-Thurs but than I got accepted into school. The family is very flexible Iā€™m basically there so the mom can sleep at night. Some nights he sleeps the whole 8 hours other heā€™s like WOOOOHOOOO Melā€™s here letā€™s partyyyyyyyyyyyyy T_T. I think I know The Muppetā€™s by heartā€¦

1 Like

Have a good work night Chinguā€¦See you tomm! I am off <3
PS: Donā€™t think abt NMV too much cause he wouldnā€™t be there. He is meeting me in my dreams!!! Peace XDDD

2 Likes

AGREEDā€¦lets shake hands on that :))

I usually post and recommend shows on my FB!!! :smiley: My friends must really wonderā€¦

1 Like

to help you sleep nn sweet dreams pree

hahaā€¦I do that too!! my friends always go like :ā€œChiza not again!ā€

2 Likes

OKAY EVERYONE I am heading to bed nowā€¦i am taking with me memories of my oppasā€¦i hope to see them in dream land. Bye guys :slight_smile:

HAHAHHAHAā€¦I have got the whole baggage before from my friendsā€¦head nods, thinking im carzy, etc. etc. I donā€™t care!!! They are missing out!!!

Awwwā€¦Thank You :smiley: Hmmmā€¦Sweet dreams to me :smiley:

Well Iā€™m older so I think half my family and friends just think Iā€™ve lost my bloody mind but Iā€™ve always been different and in my own World!! :smiley: Ppfftt you should of seen my families faces when I told them I was dating a man online who lived in India that was quite younger ROFLMFAO!! If there heads could they would of spun around when 2years later I said I was going to India to met him!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Good Night and Sweet Dreams Chizzlet! I am heading there as well <3

1 Like

nn guys cya tomorrow

In my travelsā€¦some of these are photoshoped but some arenā€™tā€¦I am now seeing cross dressing in a whole new lightā€¦

HAHAHAHAHAā€¦Have to seen ā€œSecret Big Bangā€ Mellie? It is THE BEST little drama copy that is out thereā€¦Gosh, so many happy memories when I saw this pic this morningā€¦Especially this:

2 Likes

I must find that one too!!!

1 Like

OMG!!! You have to see it thenā€¦IT is THE BEST. They did a parody of Secret Garden:
Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdjvgvT-v2g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gxDVc4Rwjs

2 Likes

Good Morning Everyoneā€¦I am off to work!!! :frowning: LONG DAYā€¦But, Thanks to Melliebean I leave you with this: Good Times!!!

1 Like

OMG dying laughing here!!!

1 Like