They got completed anyway

I thought the color of a woman was going to be a good one, tried to watch at least 3 times, Just didn’f finish either time, think about 5-6 episode

Yeah Dr. Jin, traveling back in time and so on, BUT something somewhere was lost! I tried to finish it, but just couldnt, and if anyone thought about he could have been killed, as a witch or whatever, those fancy instruments way back then? all I’m saying

what? you didn’t like Panda & Hedgehog?? ok, ok, the song didn’t leave me for a very long time, yeah it was a good one then it went south. and the ending, could have been better

again Bride of water God also could have been better written, and the ending, I just won’t go there!

I loved Josen the flower crew till it got to the ending, Good grief!! now a King why would he go to a commoner, first love and all…

the starry night starry sea was quite good to a point, THE ENDING!!! there had to be a better ending, going all that way than taking that pearl to save her??? come on!

and I know, no we can go on and on about these dramas, but geese, what are these writers thinking? so can I drag one I love this one so much, BUT, Healer, wish it could have had a better ending, a lot of hanging threads, I know it was about that guy, but why don’t they tell us about the girl & her mom, even that reporter guy, and what about those drugs

aawwwwwwww sorry frustrated writer coming out again!

2 Likes

Same here, start seemed fresh but then it went …

2 Likes

I didn’t say that, of course it could have been better, but it’s somewhere in the middle for me, didn’t hurt that much, left no scars, wasn’t the worst I have seen.

I doubt I have watched it, I think it was not licensed back then, but don’t nail me down on that, because it has been some years, right? I think I have read the Dramabeans’ recap. I think so …

10-20 minutes I guess, and I was out, didn’t fit my mood, rather would watch Master’s Sun the umpteenth time.

Watched it- what to say my memory is failing me, but I guess it is somewhere in the midfield, there are no lingering or bad feelings about it.

Was a better okay drama for me, but if I write it like this people will say I am super fussy again.

We could go on, I know …

2 Likes

and yes we could make a huge list, not just the endings, but the sstory itself, I have written it here somewhere if it doesn’t grab me in the first episode, just as well forget, like a book first couple of sentences or paragraphs, if it doesn’t grab me just as well forget it. I guess thats why I liked healer, that concept of someone running on roof tops!! and our updated ones, which too many to name right now.

I don’t know if you ONLY wanted Korean shows, I am starting to watch them now, but have so far watched mostly from Taiwan…also, as others have posted, I usually stop watching if I don’t like the show…

You’re My Destiny (got to time skip, FL lost all her develpoment after meeting ML again SMH)
Easy Fortune, Happy Life (same FL as YMD, not a fan of the character archetype she plays)
The Womanizer (same ML as EF,HL, not a fan)
Murphy’s Law of Love (started off good, couldn’t stand the ML/FL behavior when they hooked up)
Missing Kiss (Chinese version of Playful Kiss, just didn’t draw me in)

I am currently struggling with “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”, I love the FL from her other shows and it’s the only thing that makes me think about going back to finish…but I have already started to watch to other shows…

1 Like

I didn’t watch Korean version but both Japanese versions. The girls in all versions are dumb and boys are smart geniuses. So, for me, the first Japanese version (1996) is the best. It is short and cool. The latter Japanese version also has a second season where they continued the story after they married, so in regards with the story, latter Japanese version (2013-2014) is the best.

I agree, I prefer the Japanese version, the Korean version was really dumb! :unamused: I didn’t recommend it at all. If you are curious just watch the first Japanese version.

2 Likes

not just Korean, all of them Chinese, Taiwan, Japanese and all inbetween

An overall view would be a good organization tool for us fans as viewers, and contributors.

2 Likes

As soon as I read this, I cringed :laughing:
At one point I was convinced that this drama was meant as a comedy, because wow!
If I remember correctly, the TC or comments were hilarious. :rofl:

3 Likes

The TC can be so useful sometimes. That’s how I was able to finish

2 Likes

The Liar and His Lover only finished this by skipping. Was kinda annoyed by them.
Touch what did I even watch?
Same for Level Up. Nothing happened in there.

1 Like

I agree with you; Are you human too? It was one of those stories that you just hope they fixed at the ending, but failed miserably.

2 Likes

water%20god%201

I LOVE my Water God - Nam Hyuk - Although I think they did not use him in Costume in his World enough that was a missed opportunity! But how he waited in the alley for her - got my heartstrings

2 Likes

I have GOT to finish DOTS for HIM - JUST for him!

He reminds me so much of Top Gun Tom Cruise

bumping up this thread or you can put it in Throw Your Laptop

2 Likes

Off the top of my head there is this one…

There were soooo many episodes, and the pacing was quite slow, but It was so beautifully filmed and had such nice main characters that I forced myself to get through the whole thing. One of the few where I would just watch an episode here and there in between all of my bingeing shows.

2 Likes

And in jail for 24 mins!

1 Like
2 Likes

I also have a whole collection of such dramas. I have named it “Rubbish”. I keep it private because people don’t really need to know which dramas I hated, right? But since you asked, here are a couple more, LOL

Several in my rubbish collection could also be entitled ‘unpopular opinion’ because they seem to be universally loved, but I just couldn’t take them, such as…

The second half of this one was much more palatable, so I guess sticking with it made me feel less terrible for spending all those hours up to that point.

3 Likes

I CANT CANT CANT watch this - the poor boy - he is working so hard on those beautiful kisses and like talk about the dead fish kiss - I"M sorry this is the WORST - I love him though.

5 Likes

Another one that just came to mind as I was sorting through some stuff. I kept asking myself what in the world I was watching, but I kept going until the end.

2 Likes