Things that you want to buy after watching a drama!

le%20je%20hoon%20ok
I want the white sports car with him in it!
tee hee hee hee hee

3 Likes

Great at least we don’t covet each other’s cars :joy::joy:

3 Likes

hahaha yes, we made different choices in here! hahaha

2 Likes

Food!! Let’s make it a reality :wink::+1:t5:!!

2 Likes

Idea good in real might have obstacles.
The geotagging shows the Rakuten online in France and it looks they just sell european stuff… and some asian… but looking at it, some articles are sold like on ebay and also second hand, some sellers require a minimum purchase… the shipping outside of France I haven’t figured it out yet… subtitles for Korean movie is mostly French, English so other languages… nada…
https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/search/sud+coree

If I switch to German it tells to create an account first… and it’s only to get award points when you do purchase at various brands/companies… it’s all chaotic to me…

You checked out US Rakuten online items??

1 Like

Hi @simi11,
So the focus is to order your country’s, and area’s, restaurant food for delivery. This was orginally written in the thread called What are your favorite foods? My thinking is, instead of us posting about what we want to eat we could make it possible for that person to put in a order locally. So begun the idea :sob: And because I know Rakuten gives cash back bonus, I’m thinking, w :star_struck: w! We could build that up, and it would go to the volunteers! :smile::smile: So the actual nitty gritty of how it would all come together, is what I need help with :smile: what you said is so true

So. . .

1 Like

I’m not the type doing food orders so I couldn’t really participate… The last pizza I made was months ago… it depends what country you are, if people order a lot of take out, distances to deliver and food allergies issue… just like in the US not every restaurant or bakery does a home delivery… it depends how big the company is also…

2 Likes

So true, a very realistic analysis. :blush:Thanks simi! :+1:t5:

1 Like

s-l1600
I finished watching The Untamed a few weeks ago and now I need this accessory…for reasons…:joy:

3 Likes

If I’m right, that looks like the Lotus flower, blub, and a slice of the burdock root.

2 Likes

This is Not for me, but maybe you’ll like it, totally gloved!

1 Like

You are correct!

1 Like

burdock root is straight, I think you wanted say the slice is like the lotus root.
I see 2 carved small pieces then carved lotus flower, slice of lotus root, 2 tan colored pieces look like the parts of the bloom after blooming (seeds pod) and the 2 white pieces are likely carved lotus seeds.
The tassel is perhaps made with silk or nylon… It’s a really original pretty ornament :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ta-da!! :wink::+1:t5:(*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:

But yes, since everything is lotus related, it’s more likely a slice of the lotus root :joy:

Very!

2 Likes

Oh I just saw it again - Joon - Joon is using it in At a Distance, Spring is Green

It’s good stuff

2 Likes

I saw it in “On the verge of insanity” too, it seems to be a good product haha

3 Likes

I’d buy this meal, after watching a drama :wink:
https://discussions.viki.com/t/what-do-you-use-to-eat-this-your-hand-a-fork-a-spoon-a-knife-chopsticks-or-something-else/38807/154?u=leerla73
Screenshot_20210826-150446_YouTube

2 Likes

The houses. I love the one in Doom

8 Likes

Screenshot_20210817-220250_Messages
I could sleep there :zzz::sleeping::zzz:

It is architecturally interesting but too barren and cold for my tastes.

2 Likes