This Or That (Game)

I think you accidentally made the second poll just for me. Hahahah! Just kidding, but yet again, I have to say AMNESIA PLOTS ARE NOT FOR ME. :joy: :joy: :joy: Unless it makes sense in the fictional universe, (Oddly enough I didn’t have a problem with the amnesia plot in “My Girlfriend is An Alien”. As strange as it may have been, it made sense in the fictional universe and it had a reason which was explained.) I cannot get behind it, because they always conveniently forget just one person and it’s ALWAYS the other lead. I really want to watch the Korean “Boys over Flowers” at some point, but I just know that particular part is going to annoy me. :joy:

4 Likes

In line with the topic of chasing, toxic relationships, and bad boys…

• A cold and aloof “bad boy” ML
  • A puppy dog sunshine ML
0 voters

I totally agree with what was said before. “Bad boys” can be really entertaining as characters, but in my case, I think if someone acted like that in real life, I would immediately forget his name and his existence. :joy:

6 Likes

Same here… Bad boys in fictional worlds are one of my weaknesses. Bad boys in real life are nonstarters.

6 Likes

I also really dislike them. Sure, it can make sense within a story, in that case: go for it. The trope has been overplayed and misused :sob:.

4 Likes

Exactly! They’re actually very annoying in real life. Like, dude, have some respect and get that frown off your face. Act normal. :joy:

It definitely has. So many times the guy is just mean for no reason. And that’s supposed to be attractive? Has nobody taught this boy some basic manners? :joy:

2 Likes

@leerla73 that’s odd. I did this:

Summary

You should see this in the preview:

I don’t see the eye that you are talking about.
If I go back to a previous poll:

When I press the results I can see them

2 Likes

Which trope would you banish?

• Getting Drunk and passing out
  • Piggy Back Ride
0 voters
4 Likes

I did it too, but I don’t get the “result” :bar_chart::signal_strength: only “locked” :lock:

The eye, is when the box is checked to show who voted, but I did not check it, and don’t want it as an option. It still shows. :pensive:

2 Likes

I’ve also never had this problem before.
Maybe someone who has can help?

2 Likes

Hmm… So you did it with that Build Poll option? I actually don’t see this option.
What I did (for the poll I posted)…

…was: post the poll question with html coding for building a poll, which was:

Summary

Any drama remake of whichever country of origin to whatever target language…

[POLL]
  1. Wonderful! Love it! The more the merrier :slight_smile:
  2. Waste of time! Loathe it! Not interested :disappointed:
[/. [POLL]]

The poll shown was…

Summary

Voted, with the option to undo/change vote:
https://i.postimg.cc/43CKYn0G/poll1d.jpg
Results:
https://i.postimg.cc/XNxysjrK/poll1.jpg
With the option to close the poll at a later time (poll is still open atm):
https://i.postimg.cc/rsh0sJBZ/poll1a.jpg

@leerla73
I’m not quite sure what “issues” you’ve encountered, but I hope the above helps. :grinning: :muscle:

2 Likes

Drop the post to see the poll. Why does it automatically gives the poll a close option.:thought_balloon: Everyone’s else’s poll says :bar_chart::signal_strength: results.:bar_chart::signal_strength:

1 Like

You mean this?

Summary

As the creator of the poll you can close your poll.

I see both the results and the close option

@jadecloud88 you’ll see it if you press on the cartwheel menu :blush:

2 Likes

Yes and so often the guy is CEO for no reason (especially in Chinese dramas). He can be rich without being a CEO, right? I’m tired of reading these synopses and it’s even worse when the lead actor is very young.

3 Likes

Can you choose between the two bromances?

• Goblin
  • DOTS
0 voters

3 Likes

Well, this one I do get seeing some of the actual trends in China, so it’s not that weird to me :sweat_smile:. A lot of young people are starting companies and becoming really rich / are second gen rich folk who got sent abroad to study and come back to inherit the company / are already rich but become super rich.
F.e. one of the most well known billionaires under 40 is Zhang Yiming, the co-founder of Bydance (Tiktok) and apparently there are a lot of young billionaires.

I can, merely by thinking of which one I remember best :joy:

4 Likes

I was talking about CEO status, not about being rich. In real life, these successful CEOs usually have partners, something you rarely see in dramas.
For example in this one, the actor was 24 years when he played a CEO.

3 Likes

Ah, yes! I forgot about that! And most times he’s just a CEO with no added explanation on what this company actually does. Most of the time I’m really curious about it too. Like, what do you sell? What is your work? What do you do apart from being rich and mean to the FL? :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t think we did this one, so I’m going to put it out there, knowing extremely popular both of these were.

• Crash Landing on You
  • My Love from the Star
0 voters

Also, bonus as I’m really curious what the preference is:

• Modern dramas with no fantasy element
  • Modern dramas with a fantasy element
0 voters

This is worded a bit weirdly, but by way of explanation, the first category is basically “Crash Landing on You” and the second category is basically “My Love from the Star”, so I should assume the two polls should just about match in results, but we’ll see. It depends on more than just that factor. :joy:

4 Likes

They do projects obviously, duh lol ones that needs files & a presentations that the FL specifically needs to present.

they usually very busy riding the elevator up or down & walking through the company & if we are lucky, they will go out to visit a project site for more romantic scenes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I see both too.

The cartwheel menu? This…

Summary

https://i.postimg.cc/25dZYBD1/Screenshot-2023-10-31-vd.jpg
There isn’t any “build poll” option (that I can opt for), and there’s no more options in the drop-down list. All options are as shown in the screenshot.

Hmm… :face_with_monocle: :thinking: I just may have to fall back on html coding :laughing:

2 Likes