Thoughts for you/us to ponder

2 Likes

You remember this show right? Dumb, & Dumber :wink:

Well! Let me spell out the irl scenario.
A walks up to B, and ask, when’s the bus :bus: coming?
B turns and says, it’s coming now, I looked it up on the app.
Who do you think is dumb? Answer -> B :rofl:
Who do you think is dumber? Answer -> B :rofl:
Do you know why? We rely so much on technology, we don’t even know anyone’s telephone number anymore, & barely our own telephone number. We need an app for everything, that’s what the latest in technology is doing to every single one of us. :skull_and_crossbones: :wilted_flower: :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I watched a video of a new life being birthed, and had these thoughts :speech_balloon: :thought_balloon: :speech_balloon: what if where we were, was so heavenly, or hellish, is the cause for the different types of birthing experience? :thinking: Length of labor. :thinking: Properly, or improperly positioned fetus. :thinking: Babies who holler like they’ve just been robbed. :rofl: :thinking:Other babies who seem oblivious to entering the world, and are as mellow as the baby birthed in this video. :blush: :blush:
:thinking: :thought_balloon: :speech_balloon: :thought_balloon: Here’s another, what if the reason we cling to life so zestily while young, is because of where we left behind? :rofl:
:thought_balloon::speech_balloon::thought_balloon: Where we escaped? :thinking: :rofl:
:joy: These are questions that spring to mind, from watching all these immortal dramas, and shows.
Ella’s 7th :breast_feeding:t5:
See the birthing :blush:
(╭☞^‿^)╭☞

2 Likes

The sad truth of advancement, you are so right, as a baby boomer I kept small notebook with addresses, phone numbers and Bday’s dates… I have to google today a lot… now where do we keep our “tons” of passwords safe, lmao :hushed::grimacing:! - And should we run out of battery or electricity, what then… we are lost souls… as you said even our phone numbers get at time a bit wiggly… :thinking:

I used to remember phone numbers of family and friends, why not anymore, you tell me, cause I do NOT get to see them (the numbers), I just click on the name or icon on a app… we are getting somehow dumber, even with calculating in head… but some folks use their fingers though, I’ve never learnt this method, I only used my brain, pen and pencil… back then there were no calculators in classroom… Calculators were at work though.

Now check the Japanese art of doing multiplication… could you do this… so complicated… :rofl:

and the Chinese seems to be easier:
2 Likes

Well that’s is a difficult question. As we know every labor is different, even for the same woman. I had 2 csection and 1 VBack (vaginal birth after csection). It depends on so many factors, your body structure, your abdomen, your uterus. There is no recipe, you can only try to prepare for labor with breathing techniques and/or yoga and being fit and lead a healthy lifestyle in general. It might also help if you are physically fit and have a healthy mind…
But why one labor is difficult and the other so easy it’s never at 100% explainable.

As far the soul goes, I’ve been told that I’m a young soul… what that means I’m not sure… but my hand palms do not have many lines like some young people have extremely many lines as if they were used hands.

I’ve read that there are some folks out there, who say that they lived as someone before.
The world is still an unknown universe and we might never find the answers to our many questions :wink:

2 Likes

Wow we are so alike, :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth: except I also use my fingers!
Funny, my cousin shared something similar to the Japanese method recently. The only thing I need to figure, is how they account for when there is a two or more digit in the middle?:orangutan:
It goes something like this:

@simi11,
:joy: This link below by @entwyfhasbeenfound, also sparked my query. It’s an interesting watch, you’ll survive the narrator’s ability to speed talk, :joy: if you change your breathing to match, I eventually did, and speed watched a jam packed, informative, and otherwise lengthy movie. :grinning:

2 Likes

I wear hearing aids that means there is always a tiny delay in transmission. I had to put the speed at 0.75 and could listen, but the graphic is not my cup of tea, it’s too erratic. Couldn’t finish is :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No worries :wink:

1 Like

THE WORLD IS IN NEED OF PRAYERS TAKE A LITTLE TIME OF YOUR BUSY LIFE WITH THECNOLOGY, AND LET US ALL …PRAY FOR PEACE IN THE WORLD.

2 Likes

well y’all I think I watched Journey to the west, now not sure, so will see iof its on prime, isn’t there a second one?

1 Like

They have excerpts of it here on Viki! Check this search result. The entire thing in it’s originality is very lengthy on it’s own. So, that’s why there are many excerpts like the ones in this search result.

This is the Korean excerpt of the mind controlling artifact. In this Korean story, they made it into heart contol :heart_eyes::cupid: There are scary :scream: hauntings :skull::zombie: :eyes: strongly, at the start, and at times after, the black shadowy :skull::ghost: :eyes: scaries are aplenty.

2 Likes

wow I got some “stuff” to watch!! thanks for this! the only one I have watched is Hwayugi then

1 Like

ok I marked them, wow looks awesome!

1 Like

Once upon a time, the people of this world spoke one language and shared one culture, working together to create amazing things. Now we’re “appropriating culture” as if that’s not something completely made up.

I sigh every single time because I think I’m all alone in realising just how far we humans are willing to go just to hate each other and not get along…

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220316-064232_Facebook

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter You are amazing!

OMG! that’s so true! I wonder if you could find the one about the elderly man who lost his wife of many, many years, and was planning to commit suicide so he went out to look around for ‘‘a poison’’ or something to kill himself with, but as he was walking a lady next to him with a child walked by, and the child throws himself/herself to the old man’s arms and says: ‘‘I LOVE YOU,’’ and hugs him really tight and wouldn’t let go off him as the mother tried to pry the child away.

He starts sobbing non-stop, and as he hugs the child, and in the middle of all that, tells the lady; ‘‘Your child just saved my life; for I was looking for something to kill myself, and now I changed my mind.’’

There is more to this true story, but I can’t remember the rest…:disappointed:

1 Like

2 Likes