Thoughts for you/us to ponder

wow so no one can intervene?

1 Like

Holistic Information, is educational! And prevents unneeded surgery
!Pain is stagnant water! Outside of trauma, you should never operate on... | Lymphatic Massaging | TikTok

Seems like AI wants to be relatable.
!How do you handle adversity? #artificialintelligence #midjourney #moti... | great talks on tiktok | TikTok

2 Likes

3 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

You have given me encouragement and hope in a difficult time. I am grateful for your support. Thanks for being there for me.

You made me feel like a special person when I opened your gift. I knew that you spent time, effort, and energy to make sure it was awesome. Thank you.

You made my day when I opened your gift/card. What a fun gift. Thank you for making my day.

5 Likes

You are correct. What it will be used to do, as it’s being used to do now, is gradually assimilate into the fabric of our lives. Back in the mid to late 80’s, and early 90’s, they started saying, “The computers are coming! Computers will rule the world! We’ll have a paperless society.” All of this is now so much apart of our lives, and continues to progress, it’s no longer strange.

Here again, you are correct. Yet, there is no warnings that ever stopped the outcome of a takeover, as history proves. In the end, the demand from the very ones being warned, made these takeover possible, and a often sad reality.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

What we say vs. What we mean
Hours of the Day & Night
We have morning, afternoon, evening, & night
― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―
Have you ever noticed, there is no night for these hours on the clock:

• Twelve O’Clock at night →⁠→ 12am in the morning

• One O’Clock at night →⁠→ 1am in the morning

• Two O’Clock at night →⁠→ 2am in the morning

• Three O’Clock at night →⁠→ 3am in the morning

These reflect what we say though . . . :sunrise: :partly_sunny: :sunrise_over_mountains:
When it comes to morning:

• Four O’Clock in the morning →⁠→ 4am in the morning
  • Five O’Clock in the morning →⁠→ 5am in the morning
  • Six →⁠→ 6am
  • Seven →⁠→ 7am
  • Eight →⁠→ 8am
  • Nine →⁠→ 9am
  • Ten →⁠→ 10am
  • Eleven →⁠→ 11am

When it comes to afternoon:

• Twelve →⁠→ 12pm
  • One →⁠→ 1pm
  • Two →⁠→ 2pm
  • Three →⁠→ 3pm

When it comes to evening:

• Four →⁠→ 4pm
  • Five →⁠→ 5pm
  • Six →⁠→ 6pm

When it comes to night:

• Seven →⁠→ 7pm
  • Eight →⁠→ 8pm
  • Nine →⁠→ 9pm
  • Ten →⁠→ 10pm
  • Eleven →⁠→ 11pm

4 Likes

It’s true but I think people also put an emphasis on 12 o’clock at night being ‘Midnight’ as it’s in the psyche that it’s the dead of night and the change from one day to the next or from the Cinderella fairy tale.

3 Likes

These two are polar opposites for sure . . . :neutral_face: Midnight, and Mid-day, or Noon. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Have you thought ❤️

❤️If I’m alone and have a heart attack. What am I gonna do then?

One rarely good post that can’t be shared too often:

1. Pause for 2 minutes and read this:

Let’s say that it’s 5:25 pm and you’re on your way home after an unusually hard work day.

1. You are really tired and irritated.

All of a sudden you start to experience pain in the chest, which begins to radiate into the arm and pain in the jaws, a knife in the chest and into the heart. You’re just a few kilometers from the nearest hospital or home.

1. Unfortunately, you don’t know if you’ll make it… .
  1. Maybe you’ve taken CPR training, but the person who took the class didn’t tell you how to do it on yourself.

2. How to survive a heart attack when you’re alone, because many are alone when they have heart attack and are helpless. A person who starts feeling weak and her heart beats hard has only about 10 seconds before he/she loses consciousness.

3. But you can help yourself by coughing repeatedly and very strongly! Take a deep breath for each cough, and it has to be deep and lingering, like coughing mucus from the bottom of the pelvis. You have to repeat breathing and coughing every second until you get to the hospital or until the heart starts to beat normally.

4. Deep breathing makes it possible to get oxygen into the lungs, and the coughing movements strengthen the heart and blood circulation. The pressure on the heart also helps in regaining a normal heartbeat. This way, victims of heart attack can come to the hospital to receive proper care.

5. Let’s say that many others are interested in this topic. You can save your own life!!

6. Cardiologists say that if anyone who receives this message will send it to 10 people, we can expect to save at least one life.

7. Instead of posting jokes, please help save lives by copying this message.

7 Likes

I didn’t know this suggestion could help… and yes many are often alone when this happens. If you say 10 seconds even to make emergency calls it’s a short time…
I know that some elderly housing have a button to ring in their apartment for medical emergency, yet the time till arrival seems long…

Thanks for sharing, Mary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

sometimes those “necklaces” are placed on a counter, AND WHEN THE ACCIDENT HAPPENS THAT NECKLACE IS WAY FAR AWAY/ sorry, anyway that happened to my sis, the necklace thing that is. so with me being “younger” I also have to watch it, I have already fallen 3 times within the last 3 years thank goodness not a heart attack!!! and no I didn’t have any kind of alarm. that what I put on here was a safety precaution for everyone, and really hope it did help

3 Likes

3 Likes

ok y’all its getting close to the holidays, many will go through sadness, anxiety, and depression. I am going to share this with y’all, I just want you to know someone does care and we do love you. so here goes.
I read this many years ago, and it still says a lot.

The little boy put on his clothes for the cold and then told his father:

“Ok dad, I’m ready”

His Dad, the pastor, said: “Ready for what?”

“Dad, it’s time to go outside and distribute our flyers.”

Dad replied: “Son, it’s very cold outside and it’s drizzling.”

The child looked surprised at his father and said: “But dad, people need to know about God even on rainy days.”

Dad replied, “Son, I’m not going outside in this weather.”

With despair, the child said: “Dad, can I go alone? Please!”

His father waited for a moment and then said: “Son, you can go. Here are the flyers, be careful.”

“Thank you, dad!”

And with this, the son went out into the rain. The 11-Year-old walked all the streets of the village, handing out the flyers to the people he saw.

After 2 hours of walking in the rain and cold and with his last flyer in his hand, he stopped at a corner to see if he saw someone to give the flyer to, but the streets were totally deserted. Then he turned to the first house he saw, walked to the front door, rang the bell several times, and waited, but no one came out.

Finally, the boy turned to leave… but something stopped him. The child turned back to the door and began to ring the bell and pound on the door strongly with his knuckles. He kept waiting. Finally, the door was opened gently.

A lady came out with a very sad look and gently asked:

“What can I do for you, son?” With radiant eyes and a bright smile, the child said: “Lady, I’m sorry if I upset you, but I just want to tell you that God really loves you and that I came to give you my last flyer, which talks about God and His great love.”

The boy then gave her the flyer.

She just said, “Thank you, son, God bless you!”

Well, the next Sunday morning, the pastor was in the pulpit and when the service began he asked:

“Does someone have a testimony or something they want to share?”

Gently, in the back row of the church, an older lady stood up. When she started talking, a radiant and glorious look sprouted from her eyes:

"Nobody in this church knows me. I have never been here, even last Sunday I was not Christian.

My husband died a while ago leaving me totally alone in this world. Last Sunday was a particularly cold and rainy day, and it was so cold and lonely in my heart that I felt I had come to the end of the road and didn’t want to live anymore.

I took a chair and a rope and went up to the attic of my house. I tied a noose and the other end of the rope to the rafters of the roof; then I climbed onto the chair and put the rope around my neck.

I then stood on the chair, so alone and heartbroken, I was about to throw myself off the chair when suddenly I heard the loud sound of the door being knocked on.

So I thought: “I’ll wait for a minute and whoever it is will go away.”

I waited and waited, but the door knocking was getting louder and louder every time. It got so loud that I couldn’t ignore it anymore.

So I wondered, who could it be?

No one ever comes to my door or comes to visit me! I released the rope from my neck and went to the door, while the bell was still ringing and the door was still being knocked on.

When I opened the door, I couldn’t believe what my eyes saw, in front of my door was the most radiant and angelic child I’d ever seen. His smile, Oh, I can never describe it! The words that came out of his mouth made my heart, which had been dead so long, come back to life, when he said with the VOICE OF A CHERUBIM: “Lady, I just want to tell you that God really loves you.”

"When the little angel disappeared between the cold and the rain, I closed my door and read every word of the flyer. Then I went to the attic to remove the chair and rope.

I didn’t need them anymore. As you see. Now I am a happy daughter of the King. Since the direction of the boy, when he left, was to this church, I came personally to say thank you to that little angel of God who came just in time to rescue my life from an eternity in hell. And replaced it with eternity in God’s presence."

Everyone cried in the church.

The Pastor came down from the pulpit to the first bench, where the little boy was sitting; he took his son in his arms and cried uncontrollably.

Don’t let this message die because of tiredness or bad weather; after reading it, pass it on to others.

Remember, God’s message can make a big difference in someone’s life. Never be afraid to spread the love of God.

Can I get an AMEN?

4 Likes

that little act of kindness does go a long way :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I apologize for my rusty English.

The beautiful story you kindly shared with us reminds me of a friend of mine.

She was 19 and her mind, heart and soul… her dreams and even her life were all crushed and shattered without mercy by evil people.

For her, her life was like it had already ended before she could even start.

In her very darkest and saddest moment, while others at her age were having fun; falling in love; living their lives, she was hanging onto dear life. She was fighting hard to survive with all of her might. So, as usual, she went to visit God at church, to pour her heart out.

She was crying so so, but so much in front of crucified Jesus that her cries broke a human angel’s heart who was also visiting there. He approached my friend and told her what she already knew, but still needed to hear:

“Little girl (she seemed younger than her age), at this moment you are crying so hard and so full of pain, but do not forget that He (pointing at Jesus) loves you. He died in the cross for you and you’ll see that He (and pointed at the crucified Christ image again) is going to listen to your prayers, heal all your wounds and you’ll be just fine, you won’t need to cry anymore and will be happy”.

Those words were the gentlest and sweetest breeze of comfort, faith and hope that she ever heard from a total stranger.

Many years have passed, she had to keep on fighting with all of her might, but even though sometimes she thought God didn’t love her/nor wanted her to be happy/nor really cared about her, she never stopped believing and asking strongly for her miracles to happen.

Her prayers were miraculously listened to when she least expected. The needed miracles happened at their own perfect pace and time… and that young man is still remembered by her with a wide beautiful smile and feelings of gratitude, joy and blessings sent for him and his family for all infinity.

My friend hasn’t got the perfect life she dreamt about when she was little, nor achieved everything she wanted… She’s just as everyone else: nobody has everything nor any life is perfect, but she won every battle she fought alongside God, miracles did happen and her life is a true inspiration for me.

God, she and the angel God sent her way when she needed the most are what I remember when I’m in need of anything.

I hope we all can recognize and be grateful for all the human angels God sends our way.

Greetings!

K.

5 Likes

oh thank you for a beautiful story! I will be praying for you, and that in time al; all will work out
God does love you, no matter the circumstances, He is always there. also those ministering angels too.
you got a ;lovely name, sun-moon-stars,

4 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/Happiness starts with you. Not with your relationships, not with your job, not with your money, not with your circumstances, but with you.///////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

Such beautiful and true words. Thank you very much for kindly sharing them with us :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you. I deeply appreciate your gesture and I’ll remember you in my prayers, too.

text-2111328_640

2 Likes