Thoughts for you/us to ponder

Just recently, towards the end of May, and start of June, I was told by a lady about this, and the many substitute sugars. She advised to stop using those sugars, they are the onset of Alzheimer, and affect the spine.

The same lady told me, store your own water in an earthern jar. Not just any jar. The earthern jar does what a naturally dugged well do to water to make it good for consumption.

This must make you happy, it makes me happy reading it, so satisfying. Hard work, or time consuming, but so rewarding. Love it! :heart: :blush:

1 Like

There is also birch sugar also called xylit (sugar free), but use carefully and small/moderate amount since it has a laxative reaction. There are small benefits in using it, see google.

1 Like

2 Likes

AI - Artificial Intelligence brings you the audio of forgotten languages. :face_with_monocle::thinking:

AI’s (artificial intelligence) level of intelligence: :thinking:

1 Like

oh my goodness!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

• There was a time I’d look at the information below as ludicrous, that’s been changed.

!Dairy Is SCARY! How Dairy Causes Inflammation & Chronic DISEASE - YouTube

Hands down, before, and then we can bypass a need for the money bag, strutting around in the guise of health care. :triumph: :smirk:

After listening to a few of Dr. Bobby’s videos, I would say, we can prevent before fertilization.

What we pass on, is affected with what we, and the many in our bloodline who came before put in our bodies.

Dr Bobby’s information is nothing I’ve not come across, or heard. The difference is, it was rejected with an education that rejects such knowledge as anti. This same type of education is up for ethical questioning. As a result, our natural processes have long been invaded.

1 Like

!South Korea’s cruel Adoption Industry | Korea adoptee’s interview - YouTube

@simi11,
The pronoun “They,” is so correct! This for me includes the receiving country. The lady on the thumbnail of the video, was visible shaking from her reaction to knowing her human rights were utterly violated, and as a child.

1 Like

This is so sad and Korea’s government isn’t protecting them… the words “Babies Mail Order” showed how kids and babies were send off like a product… aren’t they ashamed… ? I’m very disturbed that the practice is still going on as was stated adopting Korean children to international countries.

2 Likes

wow so no one can intervene?

1 Like

Holistic Information, is educational! And prevents unneeded surgery
!Pain is stagnant water! Outside of trauma, you should never operate on... | Lymphatic Massaging | TikTok

Seems like AI wants to be relatable.
!How do you handle adversity? #artificialintelligence #midjourney #moti... | great talks on tiktok | TikTok

2 Likes

3 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

You have given me encouragement and hope in a difficult time. I am grateful for your support. Thanks for being there for me.

You made me feel like a special person when I opened your gift. I knew that you spent time, effort, and energy to make sure it was awesome. Thank you.

You made my day when I opened your gift/card. What a fun gift. Thank you for making my day.

5 Likes

You are correct. What it will be used to do, as it’s being used to do now, is gradually assimilate into the fabric of our lives. Back in the mid to late 80’s, and early 90’s, they started saying, “The computers are coming! Computers will rule the world! We’ll have a paperless society.” All of this is now so much apart of our lives, and continues to progress, it’s no longer strange.

Here again, you are correct. Yet, there is no warnings that ever stopped the outcome of a takeover, as history proves. In the end, the demand from the very ones being warned, made these takeover possible, and a often sad reality.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

What we say vs. What we mean
Hours of the Day & Night
We have morning, afternoon, evening, & night
― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―
Have you ever noticed, there is no night for these hours on the clock:

• Twelve O’Clock at night →⁠→ 12am in the morning

• One O’Clock at night →⁠→ 1am in the morning

• Two O’Clock at night →⁠→ 2am in the morning

• Three O’Clock at night →⁠→ 3am in the morning

These reflect what we say though . . . :sunrise: :partly_sunny: :sunrise_over_mountains:
When it comes to morning:

• Four O’Clock in the morning →⁠→ 4am in the morning
  • Five O’Clock in the morning →⁠→ 5am in the morning
  • Six →⁠→ 6am
  • Seven →⁠→ 7am
  • Eight →⁠→ 8am
  • Nine →⁠→ 9am
  • Ten →⁠→ 10am
  • Eleven →⁠→ 11am

When it comes to afternoon:

• Twelve →⁠→ 12pm
  • One →⁠→ 1pm
  • Two →⁠→ 2pm
  • Three →⁠→ 3pm

When it comes to evening:

• Four →⁠→ 4pm
  • Five →⁠→ 5pm
  • Six →⁠→ 6pm

When it comes to night:

• Seven →⁠→ 7pm
  • Eight →⁠→ 8pm
  • Nine →⁠→ 9pm
  • Ten →⁠→ 10pm
  • Eleven →⁠→ 11pm

4 Likes

It’s true but I think people also put an emphasis on 12 o’clock at night being ‘Midnight’ as it’s in the psyche that it’s the dead of night and the change from one day to the next or from the Cinderella fairy tale.

3 Likes

These two are polar opposites for sure . . . :neutral_face: Midnight, and Mid-day, or Noon. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Have you thought ❤️

❤️If I’m alone and have a heart attack. What am I gonna do then?

One rarely good post that can’t be shared too often:

1. Pause for 2 minutes and read this:

Let’s say that it’s 5:25 pm and you’re on your way home after an unusually hard work day.

1. You are really tired and irritated.

All of a sudden you start to experience pain in the chest, which begins to radiate into the arm and pain in the jaws, a knife in the chest and into the heart. You’re just a few kilometers from the nearest hospital or home.

1. Unfortunately, you don’t know if you’ll make it… .
  1. Maybe you’ve taken CPR training, but the person who took the class didn’t tell you how to do it on yourself.

2. How to survive a heart attack when you’re alone, because many are alone when they have heart attack and are helpless. A person who starts feeling weak and her heart beats hard has only about 10 seconds before he/she loses consciousness.

3. But you can help yourself by coughing repeatedly and very strongly! Take a deep breath for each cough, and it has to be deep and lingering, like coughing mucus from the bottom of the pelvis. You have to repeat breathing and coughing every second until you get to the hospital or until the heart starts to beat normally.

4. Deep breathing makes it possible to get oxygen into the lungs, and the coughing movements strengthen the heart and blood circulation. The pressure on the heart also helps in regaining a normal heartbeat. This way, victims of heart attack can come to the hospital to receive proper care.

5. Let’s say that many others are interested in this topic. You can save your own life!!

6. Cardiologists say that if anyone who receives this message will send it to 10 people, we can expect to save at least one life.

7. Instead of posting jokes, please help save lives by copying this message.

7 Likes

I didn’t know this suggestion could help… and yes many are often alone when this happens. If you say 10 seconds even to make emergency calls it’s a short time…
I know that some elderly housing have a button to ring in their apartment for medical emergency, yet the time till arrival seems long…

Thanks for sharing, Mary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

sometimes those “necklaces” are placed on a counter, AND WHEN THE ACCIDENT HAPPENS THAT NECKLACE IS WAY FAR AWAY/ sorry, anyway that happened to my sis, the necklace thing that is. so with me being “younger” I also have to watch it, I have already fallen 3 times within the last 3 years thank goodness not a heart attack!!! and no I didn’t have any kind of alarm. that what I put on here was a safety precaution for everyone, and really hope it did help

3 Likes