Thoughts for you/us to ponder

1 Like

I really hope you are reading what I put here

This little girl is growing up so well, if I was her, I would have ate that chocolate, gave a “not me” smile and blamed the play doh.
2 Likes

imageimage

1 Like

angel light where do you get those pictures? those avitars(?)

1 Like

I click on [Get image description from Google]

Or I go SEARCH GOOGLE and write [ Archangel Michael images] or [Angels] or whatever image you want to see and they have many.

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

(Monty Python Holy Grail)
2 Likes

wow where did that come from?? the words faith , believe , we know the wind blows but we don’t see it, we take what the Bible says by faith, yeah I am one of the older folk that does believe in Jesus as my lord & savior,

sure theres questions I am not really able to find at this time, sure theres other religions I question also, reincarnation, soul hopping??? not sure, sure we hear of “kids” recalling a past life and all, but is it?

so many things, ssure we can question stuff.

But again that faith is the key. the one thing I learned, God said it, I believe it, that settles it. aaaawwwwww not gonna preach to y’all thats not what I want to do. but you do have a good point I think. the feaqr thing…
was Atlantis a real place, or was it that guys imagination, what about those myths & legends and all

being evil thats another story in itself, this guy played Hannibal, a cruel vicious guy, what I mean being evil, and turning to the “light” the lord Jesus , that is not a myth, and yes I believe with my whole heart Jesus christ saved me many years ago . I’d rather believe in Jesus christ, and God, and later I find out its true. Jesus is my solid rock,
I will stop here, I am sorry you feel that way. and I pray I am not offensive to you

hows that??

1 Like

![image|300x225](upload://rLVeFraZvVMUIRbJpfavfMzbvse.png

1 Like

2 Likes

The reason we have 17000 pages in our law books is because we cannot follow 10 lines on a tablet made of stone.

~Ravi Zacharias

1 Like

You are fine as long as you don’t try to force me to convert. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am not a Bible thumper, and no I won’t force you to convert, but I will talk about the love of Jesus, anyway no converting, and thank you. sure hate to lose a friend

2 Likes

1 Like

heres an idea for all of us to consider, this is from someone else which I thought was a neat idea

2 Likes

1 Like

I thoiught this was neat