Thoughts for you/us to ponder

Those are threads I’ve not been to, but if a flag is put in, they have to say why they flag it, and the team decides if it is a valid flag. If your post is still up, then their flag was not approved.

2 Likes

oh ok, thanks for that bit of info.

1 Like

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210506-093650_WhatsApp DETERMINATION

2 Likes

I liked that piece…

3 Likes

p/s to the ear, doesn’t it look like a face too?

2 Likes

Yes! :smile: I saw that too!
Nostrils and all :smile:

2 Likes

obvious

4 Likes

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway!?

6 Likes

loved it!!

1 Like

2 Likes

When they asked Audrey Hepburn to reveal her beauty secrets, she simply wrote this beautiful reply (it was later read out at her funeral).

′′ To have attractive lips, speak kind words.

To have a loving look, look for the good side of people.

To look skinny, share your food with the hungry.

To have beautiful hair, let a child cross it with his own fingers once a day.

To have a beautiful poise, walk knowing you’re never alone, because those who love and loved you accompany you.

People, even more than objects, need to be fixed, spoiled, awakened, wanted and saved: never give up on anyone.

Remember, if you ever need a hand, you’ll find them at the end of both your arms.

When you become old, you will discover that you have two hands, one to help yourself, the second to help others.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, in her face or in her way of fixing her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the door open to her heart, the source of her love.

The beauty of a woman doesn’t lie in her makeup, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.

It is the tenderness that gives love, the passion that it expresses.

The beauty of a woman grows over the years ′′

O.P credit Mary Doherty

5 Likes

I really like this quote of hers and found out more:

https://time.com/4316700/audrey-hepburn-inspiring-quotes/#:~:text=“For%20beautiful%20eyes%2C%20look%20for,that%20you%20are%20never%20alone.”

Thank you for sharing, as always!

3 Likes

y’all have a happy mothers day!!

2 Likes

heres one I thought someone would like

2 Likes

Can you see it now? The eyes are drooping mono-lids. There’s even two cheeks. There is no bridge on the nose. You’ll see the
:eye::nose::eye:
and a
smiling lip line
:lips:
Screenshots_2021-05-08-02-04-38_(1)

Screenshots_2021-05-08-18-25-33

3 Likes

Ha Ha no explanation necessary, I could see a face and my immediate thought was that it looked like the face of a Proboscis monkey with their rather long bulbous nose or that of cartoon character of a cantankerous old man. Of course a Proboscis monkey wouldn’t see anything unusual in itself as every other Proboscis it sees everyday in the congress would look similar. Other species of monkeys and humans with small noses are probably a laughing stock to them in their eyes!
Thanks anyway.

4 Likes

:laughing::joy: Oh! Hilarious! :smile:

1 Like

I was also going to put something about not judging people on their looks/beauty to keep it on topic (to give something to ponder on) but couldn’t think of anything of value at the time.

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Those ears were too happy being a face, but the nose on that monkey I’ve never ever heard of :rofl: leaves a lot to ponder on :laughing::joy:

4 Likes