Thoughts for you/us to ponder

sure sounds familiar, accepting a persons help, and not accepting, uncomfortable accepting a persons help, something stops me from accepting that help, oh yeah, helplessness? have someone think I am weak? ahhhh the big one PRIDE!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: through that 🪟 glass, they must be wondering if that’s what they each look like! :rofl:
The squirrel, and the cat! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ooh, let’s all get back in our pajamas/pyjamas/pijamas, get a box of tissues, and go in the kitchen with some of these recipes.

I’m all for shrimp congee with crullers at the moment . . .

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

looks and sounds so familiar

3 Likes

Painfully accurate.

1 Like

There is also baking soda that helps to elevate pH and help alkalize your body to approx. 8/9 pH. Mankind is in general too acidic because of the processed and even junk food. The best way is to drink lukewarm water with lemon in morning when you get up or just read the link…

4 Likes

Uhmmm. . .

2 Likes

You didn’t know? Also, if there is no sunny day to get your dose of Vit D, then get the supplement Vit. D3. I spoke to a nutritionist once… she said something that depending on the longitude or latitude you can get a good portion of sun or not, meaning that it would create the Vitamin D… also in winter all wrapped is a small chance as well

4 Likes

I think I read about it somewhere, at one point . . .

It doesn’t mean you are weak, because you are having a hard time. Never forget that it takes strength to struggle

happiness is not having what you want. its appreciating what you have

stop waiting for things you want to do, today is the day to go for it!

2 Likes

Absolutely Brilliant …

Ordering a Pizza in 2022

CALLER:
Is this Pizza Hut?

GOOGLE:
No sir, it’s Google Pizza.

CALLER:
I must have dialed a wrong number, sorry.

GOOGLE:
No sir, Google bought Pizza Hut last month.

CALLER:
OK. I would like to order a pizza.

GOOGLE:
Do you want your usual, sir?

CALLER:
My usual? You know me?

GOOGLE:
According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.

CALLER:
Super! That’s what I’ll have.

GOOGLE:
May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?

CALLER:
What? I don’t want a vegetarian pizza!

GOOGLE:
Your cholesterol is not good, sir.

CALLER:
How the hell do you know that?

GOOGLE:
Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

CALLER:
Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetarian pizza! I already take medication for my cholesterol.

GOOGLE:
Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly. According to our database, you purchased only a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once at Lloyds Pharmacy, 4 months ago.

CALLER:
I bought more from another Pharmacy.

GOOGLE:
That doesn’t show on your credit card statement.

CALLER:
I paid in cash.

GOOGLE:
But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.

CALLER:
I have other sources of cash.

GOOGLE:
That doesn’t show on your latest tax returns, unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law!

CALLER:
WHAT THE HELL!

GOOGLE:
I’m sorry sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.

CALLER:
Enough already! I’m sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others. I’m going to an island without the internet, TV, where there is no phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.

GOOGLE:
I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago…

Welcome to the future :robot:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: snarky, another of discobot’s relations. Augh! Poking fun at us! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

The future indeed, :roll_eyes:I don’t want it, they can have it! :thinking:

7 Likes

OMG!!!to have something like that? I don’t think so!!

2 Likes

It pretty much already is in the computerized systems, just a code here, and there to connect systems :wink: :laughing::smile: I guess that’s why the year is 2022! ! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes