Thoughts for you/us to ponder

3 Likes

1 Like

don’t rock the boat!!

1 Like

Screenshot_20210925-143806_Chrome
I’ve been saying all this year, the seasons are mentally crazy, but here is a notification from the weather channel! Yup the seasons are, Hallelujah! :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5: Shorter!
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. - Matthew 24:22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew24:22&version=KJV

1 Like

Screenshot_20210925-135902_Word%20Trip

2 Likes

What does it say in normal words??

2 Likes

Basically the same. :wink:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Now if you want me to do a sermon :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

How long will it take to fill his “tank” :rofl:

3 Likes

Screenshot_20210907-165250_Messages
@simi11, correction, tanks :laughing::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I was thinking just that today; how fast the days goes by, and night falls upon us, weeks fly by and I wonder…are we living the prophecies now?

2 Likes

some psalms just talk in riddles… why not just in clear language, why leave too much room for interpretation… in many ways… this is what is so confusing about… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Facebook

2 Likes

@simi11

I have no idea why, and is annoying too, so I stopped reading the bible a long, long time ago. :joy::joy::joy:

There was a story preached at a christian church I visited back in the late 80’s, and to this day I roll on the floor with laughter. It goes like this: when Jesus was preaching the gospel to the multitude of people and felt very hungry. He saw a tree that had an edible fruit, and the story goes that he was so hungry and when he reaches the tree, it had no fruit! It was dry, no fruit… so Jesus ‘‘gets so angry’’ that HE starts cursing the tree, so it won’t ‘‘ever again bear fruit.’’

In my head, The thought of seeing Jesus hungry broke my heart, but the part where he got so ‘‘angry’’ that he cursed the tree (something hard to believe but possible) so during the service I start laughing aa I said: BENDITO. …’‘he was so angry he even cursed,’’ (a sin), and let’s say a few of us had to leave the service bc we couldn’t look at each other without bursting into laughter.

This story is also filled with ‘‘symbolism,’’ but I was young back then, and it was so funny to me, as I pictured HIM in my mind cursing at the ‘‘fig?’’ tree, that I’m still laughing as I’m writing this here. Why is so funny to me I can’t understand, but laughter is the best medicine so I’m healing…:pray:

Shows That Tells You Long B4 Now

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes