Throw The Laptop Shows&or Ending: Which Dramas Made You So Mad

Evergreen/That Man Oh Soo - I Love Kim So Eun and was so excited about this drama. The “magic tree” premise sounded really cool too. So Eun was awesome as usual…Lee Jong Hyun wasn’t too bad…Kang Tae Oh rocking the SML…Then…what a waste of a good story. They never developed the fantasy/magic side of the storyline. It could have been so much better done and explored. This leading to logic fails and then the last 2 episodes…like, what?!..and finally the rage enducing ending. My final review: What In the hell did I just watch?! It’s been 3 years and I’m still pissed off.

Werewolf Boy- Let me preface this next pick by saying that this film is truly great. Top notch performance by Song Joong Ki- he was a revelation in this film. It was after seeing him in this role that I realized his true acting talents that, sadly, continue to be underutilized in my opinion. Park Bo Young and the rest of the cast were all wonderful as well. That said, the ending made me a mess. I angry cried for a good 15 minutes after the end. If I had watched it on a laptop that laptop would be in smithereens. I will still recommend this film to others. Just understand that you will cry buckets and good chance that you will hate the ending.

2 Likes

We all know those that have these “What the HECK” endings! I have cried for like 45 min or longer - days sometimes!!!

2 Likes

I can relate. I’m looking at you, ‘Cheese in the Trap’. I’ll never NOT be angry.

1 Like

I feel you @my_happy_place. There’s nothing like watching a drama you are so hopeful about and then it just starts going downhill but you keep watching because you are hoping that somehow the drama is going to turn it around but…no. Result: 16 hours of my precious time wasted. That was me and Evergreen.

Also, I agree with you that Cheese In The Trap has a disappointing ending.

3 Likes

I have to watch for my Seo Kang Joon but I know its frustrating - Why do writer’s do that!?

2 Likes

My Cheese in the Trap experience happened early in my drama days. I have learned my lesson since then and try to do my research before committing a bunch of time to something. Although, I guess I have to give credit where credit is due, because it IS where I met and fell for Seo Kang Joon.

As long as you know what you’re getting yourself into and can handle all the rage on his behalf. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m serious who doesn’t just run away with SKJ the minute you see him

4 Likes

:joy: I don’t think I will EVER get over my rage over School 2015’s ending. It was TERRIBLE, just a whole train wRECK. Even now, when I think about it, my blood starts to boil and I have to run to the nearest sweetheart ML I can find :flushed:

3 Likes

I remember taking a break at the approximately same spot. Probably the directing lowered the nice tempo of the comical and the cute. But when you turn it back on, you remember why you loved that series.

2 Likes

Weirdos, those people.

3 Likes

You’re RIGHT I’m loving it again! I love this couple they are so cute together and especially when they finally warm up to each other - I love the Queen’s dictionary and how he tries so hard to please her - when he looks confused it cracks me up - she is a very strong FL

1 Like

I understand where you are coming from, @vivi_1485.

1 Like

Tenor

Oh My Gosh this little Bird I had to post him LOOK how CUTE!!!

3 Likes

I finished a throw your laptop kind of drama recently. It was called ‘Falling in Love with Cat’ on iQiyi. The drama overall was a basic, run-of-the-mill rom-com with some funny and sweet moments, but the ending…laptop was thrown (or at least pushed somewhat roughly from my lap onto the couch :joy: )

3 Likes

I have reached episode 30 of a 40-episode drama I’ve been forcing my way through for a while. It just pulled one of my most despised plot devices, and I am so angry right now. What’s worse is that this drama is based on a novel, and everyone in the TCs is saying that this plot line never happened in the book, so I’m even more angry. I really should have given up this drama a long time ago. But now that I’ve invested 30 episodes of time, I hate to drop it with only 10 left. I’m conflicted. Do I keep going or let it go? :thinking::rage::woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I finished Mr. Queen - You can do it! I just fast forward if I have to and try and complete it!

Yep, skippity skipping a lot. Or, better yet, sliding the progress bar because then I can catch a glimpse of a lot of the dialogue and still know what is going on. I’ll get there eventually. Just needed my anger to subside.

1 Like

What drama? I’m always so curious when I read this thread. lol

1 Like

It’s called ‘A Girl Like Me’ - a historical Cdrama. The main couple is just so pretty, and they have a really strong relationship. And also, the FL’s family is so great - fun and supportive of each other, but the story is so slow and boring. And then this latest plot development… ugh.

3 Likes

This was the case with “Perfect and Casual”… everybody was so great, the characters were fun, and the main couple were SO CUTE but the story was boooooring :sob::sob:

3 Likes