You guys figure out how to do that with

Summary

NF

and Iā€™m there!

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali Song Kangā€™s new drama!

1 Like

A couple more dramas I wished I could burn:

The Liar and His Lover I only finished this because I liked the cast. The 2nd leads made it cute. edit: I am referring to the kdrama version.

Tempted with Joy & Woo Do Hwan I just hated the plot. Absolutely a mess. The ml here is the most punch worthy character ever. I couldnā€™t finish this one. I really like both Joy & Do Hwan though. Wished they had a better drama together.

2 Likes

Why is the word CRUELTY there - they always call him TOXIC - no no no - not another one where he is portrayed as toxic - cuz I never see him as toxic - I love him!!!

1 Like

I love Woo Doā€™s broken bad boy - I have not finished it yet - But I know a lot of people had that reaction we shall see how I feel

woo%20do%20hwan%20seducer
He is so gorgeous in this outfit

2 Likes

I loved him in The King Monarch. I think itā€™s his best role. The plus side is thereā€™s two of him! (He had a twinā€¦ sort of)

2 Likes

Woo Do is on leave and on his way home in January - I am so HAPPY!!!

2 Likes

I have sentiment to Hana Yori Dango (Japanese version) cause it was the first Asian drama that I watched but really canā€™t stand Koreanā€™s Boys over flowers. The Main leads were annoying, FL behaved like some psychotic idiot, and ML couldnā€™t get my sympathy, but endlessly irritated me. All this long scenes that were flashing rich products and didnā€™t add anything to the plot were also unwelcome. 25 h of drama that felt too long for its own good. Not to mention of horrible hairstyle of Lee Minhoā€¦ Poor guy.
The only things that I liked were OST ā€œBecause Iā€™m stupidā€, the second male lead, and pairing of Ga-eul&Yi-jung.
For me is a paradox that I love Japanā€™s version but despise the one from Korea.

6 Likes

There is a third category of people who think it was just fine / okay :wink:

3 Likes

Oh definitely! :smiley:

Iā€™m a sucker for time travel tropes/parallel universes. I like that the plot was different and it wasnā€™t too predictable.

5 Likes

The closest I get to Boys Over Flowers is when I listen to the SS501 OST ā€œMaking a Lover.ā€ Love that song!

3 Likes

Sorry this is going to be unpopular but this show is making me CRAZY - I am now realizing it is about 22 Eps of them trying to kiss - they get all cozy and then BAM something happens a tea kettle or a whistle or a smoke alarm - I have HAD IT

Throw the Laptop!

throw%20the%20laptop%20gif

5 Likes

I dropped it before I got through the first episode

1 Like

That sounds like it is a little too over-the-top with the trying to kiss teasing. I wouldnā€™t be able to handle that either. My patience does have itsā€™ limits.

4 Likes

they do finally kiss and there is THE BEST FLIRT moment but the kisses are more steamy innuendo!!! Those parts are nice - rest too tropey for me!!!

2 Likes

This one is not a throw the laptop ending, nor is it a throw the laptop show. In fact, I was fully and willingly all set to give ā€˜Find Me in Your Memoryā€™ a solid, no-questions-asked 10 rating. It was so beautiful - everything about it - but then near the end they threw in one of my despised tropes and made me want to scream. It didnā€™t last long, and the ending returned to the same level of beauty as the rest of the drama, but why on earth did they have to ruin a good thing, even for just a second?

3 Likes

It happens a lot I find writers think they have to do that to follow some pattern - donā€™t you think??? Like WWWSK the whole kidnapping or whatever was so weird throw in - I just didnā€™t get that in a rom com

1 Like