Throw The Laptop Shows&or Ending: Which Dramas Made You So Mad

No, DO IT! I loved it!

1 Like

Even I have watched some, but most of them I didnā€™t.

@kdrama2020ali

Finished needed 3 times to sit through, fell asleep 2 times, and when I finally watched it I had to take several breaks.
This drama managed to let the FL come back from a non-swimmer with a trauma because her mom died voluntary in the water while she made her daughter hold on to a branch in order to survive as a swimmer. Just to let us watch her train for a competition, diet and what not and then the show her in the pool swimming, zooming out so even this was not granted to the viewer, I am angry, I am hungry ā€¦
I will never trust a sport related drama to make me feel good. Oh, maybe I need to post it in another thread.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this drama has it all and is all over the place. It feels like a 120+ episode weekday drama from Korea only packed into 18 episodes.

2 Likes

It was good up until the 2nd breakup - that made me crazy and the ending was too FAST - but the rest I loved - her not going with him to the US after he gave her the necklace made me crazy and he said he wasnā€™t going to leave anyway ugh I hated that mom

See! :smiley: Youā€™re basically talking about the last two episodes. And the ending is super sweet :blush:

Um - I needed more - I think it was too rushed - that drama makes my blood boil just talking about it because I loved their skinship - ugh - I need a Valium

1 Like

LOL after reading your comment better never watch My Love Eun Dong ā€¦

2 Likes

I take that as a Challenge!!!

2 Likes

Oh, dear!

• Will you punish me, if you donā€™t like it?
  • Will you say itā€™s your own fault, if you donā€™t like it?

0 voters

3 Likes

laugh%20gif

Using the SKILLS -

1 Like

What will the punishment be???

1 Like

You will be tied to a chair in heart jail for a week and made to watch Scarlet Heart, Something in the Rain and Who Are You: School 2015 on REPEAT
wow, Iā€™m merciless

2 Likes

laugh%20gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That just sounds awful - Tissue for Scarlet Heart - Valium for Something in the Rain and I donā€™t even know about School 2015 yet

2 Likes

I saw School 2013 and it was so boring that I donā€™t want to watch anything else. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s related to it but I just donā€™t want to know about it haha

1 Like

Maybe I need ā€œRum Punchā€ for the School Series - But I thought everyone liked those???

2 Likes

idk if itā€™s related, but if School 2013 is bad, School 2015 is itā€™s evil twin.

1 Like

I left the show at episode 2.
I remember this was one of my first dramas and since I was new to K-Actors, I instantly fell for Lee Jong Sukā€™s beauty and Jang Naraā€™s cuteness but sadly, I couldnā€™t make it to third episode. Sometimes, I do try to start it over but the result stays the same.

1 Like

itā€™s better not to watch it!

2 Likes

King Community

Are you Throwing the LapTop Lately!???

Iā€™m sure itā€™s already been mentioned, based on how much I have read about peopleā€™s reactions, but the only one that truly made me throw my laptop was ā€˜Cheese in the Trapā€™. It was one of the first I watched a couple years ago, and I still want to throw my laptop when I think about it.

1 Like