Throw The Laptop Shows&or Ending: Which Dramas Made You So Mad

I have heard that but I have to watch it for Seo Kang Joon - I love him! I’ll probably want to throw my laptop too! I have been holding off watching it.

1 Like

Absolutely! It was when I fell for Kang Joon before I knew who Kang Joon was. Had no idea he would one day be in my top 2. Even though it makes you want to throw your laptop, you should definitely not miss it if you are a fan.

1 Like

We NEVER want to throw a laptop at Kang Joon

seo%20kang%20joon%201

His Kiss in Entourage is EPIC! I love it! He has the best :kiss:

Do you love - Go To You When the Weather is NICE! I love that drama??

2 Likes

His lips are to die for!

And yes, I loved that show. Spending time with Kang Joon in a bookstore in the countryside? Sign me up fast. (Just gave me an idea for responses in a couple other threads, LOL)

1 Like

When I watched the ending, I was glad I skipped some episodes.

2 Likes

Good to know!!! So not worth the watch???

Oh, I had this on my watch list, but what you’re saying is, don’t do it? Good to know.

2 Likes

I haven’t reached the end of my current drama, but I have reached a point at which I am screaming at my laptop because the SFL!!! I’m about to punch my screen, and I needed to get it off my chest. She’s one of the worst I’ve come across in a while.

1 Like

Well, there is the second lead couple who saves the day. I kept watching the drama just for them.:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

She seems fun! :grin:

3 Likes

She’s precious! And look at his FACE

2 Likes

There is also

I wanted to throw my laptop in almost every episode.:rage:

2 Likes

Heart Jail - Good to know I am not in the mood to throw my laptop!

2 Likes

I haven’t quite decided if Lovestruck in the City is a throw your laptop show, I certainly want to throttle both the leads though, Ack, how could I type that about Wookie? someone give me a slap on the wrist. bad fingers. lol

5 Likes

I feel you on this one, though. I don’t think I ever got to laptop-throwing stage, but my hands were itching to slap someone, just not you. :laughing:

4 Likes

Don’t mind me, I just really need to rage about what I’m watching in my current drama. My laptop is about to be launched.

I’m laughing at my own self. It’s not uncommon for me to talk/yell at the laptop/TV, but this drama has me carrying on like a crazy person. I’m getting really petty in the timed comments, too. Someone should stop me. :joy::rofl::crazy_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

You need to tell us which drama so we con commiserate with you lol. Or did you earlier and I missed it.

3 Likes

It’s Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling. There’s not one, not two, but multiple crazy and/or obsessed characters in this one.

The couple is super cute, though, and I’m almost at the end, so I just keep powering through. :rofl:

5 Likes

tenor

He gets it!

gfycat
She gets it

4 Likes

Two solid choices for laptop throwing gifs. She’s clearly been bingeing a KorCdrama all through the night.

3 Likes