Underrated Dramas

I realize I made a mistake ( with all the topics I’m confused…)Hang Hyuk is for Fated To Love You not Nodame :stuck_out_tongue:

no no i didnt mean dream high as being underrated, i was only responding to you as to which dramas have music in them, since thats what we were talking about. ah, but i forgot to mention to you that kpop extreme survival is another music drama (as well as underrated i might add) that you could watch as well. i liked it, its a rom com and veryy funny.

@lolaloveskdrama @Kurama yeaahh i agree, im sure some family dramas are awesome!! but they have wayyyy too many episodes and i dont have the time or patient to view them. but they do have some nice moments and are interesting at times. i would like them if they were shorter.

ahh, thanks for that. now i get it better. i want to watch angel eyes…

that definition page is awesome!

I watch Angel Eyes and until now I like it ! I’m not a fan of Goo Hye Sun because for me she always played the same characters in her last drama (Take Care of Us Captain, The Musical, Boys Before Flowers).

I wasn’t sure about watching ot because i really didn’t like that actress after watching BOF… but she’s so much better now and i love this drama. I really like it.

@b2utybubbles watch it if you are okay with a melo one haha but it’s really good try it out!!

I agreee! I just wish people would pay more attention to other dramas that don’t contain popular idols. though I have my share of idols that I love, let us learn to give our views and love to new faces.

1 Like

You named a few very popular dramas among internet, like Hi my sweetheart and Nodame Cantabile. Maybe they were underrated here on Viki?

I agree on Que será sera. Amazing drama! And totally underrated.

I loved History of the Salaryman, a little bit underrated, too. :confused:

I don’t know for sure, but I think Oh Dal Ja’s Spring was underrated as well, and I like it very much. The main song was so nice and catchy, I watched ODJ in 2011 I guess (?) and I still remember the rhythm.

Que sera sera was my first kdrama and I loved it. I love the elevator scene !

I didn’t mention Nodame Cantabile as underrated, b2utybubbles and I went a bit “off topic” about music related dramas.
As for me Hi, My Sweetheart, was some “hot mess”, I can’t put it in the right words. I didn’t like it and it was one of the few dramas I really would have wanted the time back that I used up watching. Sorry^^

For me It’s CRUEL CITY that’s underrated… I haven’t heard people talking about it that much…

THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS
MYUNG WOL THE SPY
TWO WEEKS

This are the ones I think that deserve more attention :slight_smile:

Yeah Cruel City was really great !!! But it was not on Viki so people didnt’ talk much about it.

Always wanted to watch this drama and never did… i should tho i love action and crime dramas.
And i actually heard a lot if good things about it

You have to watch it !!! There is a lot of action and the fight scenes are really really great ! Jung Kyung Ho is very sexy in. And if you loved Aoki in Inspiring Generation, you will be happy to see him !

The best bad boy !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNOBJa2rHy8

Awww cutie

Didn’t watch inspiring generation. Spoiled it a little bit for me and welllll nope I won’t do that to me I won’t break my heart with that drama :smiley:

You won’t break your heart !

Spoiler

Didn’t the girl died in the drama? That cute one who loved the main lead so much?

I would say Heartless city and Nine.

Ah you talk about Inspiring Generation… So

Spoiler :

Yes, she did. But personally, I don’t really like the actess. I can’t love her characters because she’s always the smae for me. I prefer the second girl. This drama was not that good…The story was a mess for me.

Okay I was waiting for you guys who already watched it. I knew that it would be like that when I watched the first episodes… thank god I stopped watching it