Underrated Dramas

But the first episodes with the young cast were great !

Hahahah, it happen to me with some dramas people said were amazing like Love Contract (waste of time) or Youā€™re Beautiful (lovely but not that great, for me)

Yup but I was seeing that it would be complicated and sadā€¦
And even tho i love melodramas this one just didnā€™t catch my attention in its storiy , I wasnā€™t the actors fault.
Loved the younger version of the main lead :smiley:

Itā€™s only natural that one day you will get to meet the limit of your drama affection.
Love Contract, will soon be at Viki, and I am thankful that I watched it in my early days of drama obsession, when I still finished every drama I started.
Youā€™re Beautiful - easy on the eyes and ears.
Different taste is a good thing, or it would be rather boring in this world^^

We have an ON Air underrated drama, is called Marriage Not dating, Iā€™m so hooked!!! Is light, refreshing, romantic, funny I love it!!! I totally recommend it.

http://www.viki.com/tv/23905c-marriage-not-dating?q=marria

1 Like

AHHHH AND IT HAS JINWOON!!! sooo tottally gonna look this up thanks for telling us xDDDD

i tottally love him.

For me its Ugly Alert. It is a daily drama, so thats maybe it was underrated. I accidentally watch the drama to fill my slow day at that time without any expectation. Butā€¦, Dang! It got me hooked. I skipped my twice-episodes/week drama to watch it. (Yes, I marathon all of the episodes).
People tend to watch twice-episodes/week drama. But hey! Ugly Alert was my first dailies too, and guess what? It never failed to keep me go on. Soon after I have watched the drama, it immediately entered my top list korean drama. More importantly, I finished the drama with a content heart :smile:

Well, here it is the charm of the drama:
The leads are an ordinary male and strong-willed heiress female, which is a rare combo in K-drama land (me likey). The romance has it beautiful-butterflies-giddy momments with an ā€œof the chartā€ chemistry. There are plenty of character development, zero to hero male lead story, heartwarming family dynamic and bromance.
If those above is your taste, then I strongly recommend you to watch it.
Definitely a gem, in my opinion at least :wink: ~Cheers!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m watching Marry Me, Mary right now! On ep. 3 love it so far ^^

1 Like

Omg this boy destroys me watching marriage not dating T_T

SO CUTE AHGEUQOQOQNDBQ1O1PSNHWQHQJQ AHHHHHHH

Hi there you, Iā€™m watching it too. So far so good. Back to the big match now.

I started today a little reward for the past few months. Have fun watching the match :slight_smile:

I havenā€™t watched shut up flower boy band, i might start that in fall after all the dramas that are airing.

I love the drama Marriage not Dating. The actress always has interesting roles, not the cute and innocent and shy girl.

1 Like

Sealed with a kiss
While watching it in marathon style, it didnā€™t seem special at all. The girl is pretty dull, and the story slow; but it kept me thinking about it for several days. There is something very powerful about the manā€™s behaviour and thinking, that being wrong, they try to justifyā€¦ I donā€™t know. I wish I could read the book, but they have only published it in Chinese :frowning:

I absolutely loved Ugly Alert! Both the hero and his enemy were great! I saw it after it aired. So, I marathoned the episodes over a 3 week period! Just couldnā€™t get enough.This is one of those dramas that put you into withdrawals after if finishes!

Love that drama too, this girl is crazzzyyyy,

i love it too! its kind of different from other dramas, and yes its underatted. ahh so who you like more, jang guen suk or kim jae wook?? XD to me (kim jae wook) he was so sweet in this show i was meltinggg xDDD

2 Likes

ahhhh i love him since i saw his acting and singing before. im curious to see how he does here! i really want to check him out here, aswell as soo many other dramas coming out now x)

Itā€™s very hard to decide. Have you seen coffee prince? well Kim Jae Wook was in it, and his character was completely different than his character in this drama. So I really like the change. But then again, the only reason I began to watch Mary was b/c of Jang Guen Suk!! I will forever love himā€¦I have to finish the drama first to decide who I like more :smiley:

yes yes yes! i will always love coffee prince dearly. it was of my 1st couple of dramas ever. yes! i remember he was in there, and at first, i thought he was cute but i was like ā€œmehā€. something was wrong with my brain cuz i woke up later and was like ā€œomg! i love him!!! what was wrong with me that i didnt see this!?ā€ hahaa his character was soo different, thats why i enjoyed his acting skills and his sweet side in marry me mary.
ohhhh so you came for jang suk xD its okay, yes finish it! and tell me your thoughts :slight_smile: