URGENT: Subbers from Korean to English with Viki pass Plus needed for "Secret boutique"

Hiii everyone :rose::rose:I’m the CM of “Secret boutique” and I’m recruiting subbers from Korean to English with Viki Pass Plus for this drama. Unfortunately, at the moment, only who has Viki Pass Plus can see, translate and segment the kdrama. I hope the situation will change but, in the meantime, I need new subbers. It’s really difficult to find some available translators with these characteristics and even the English moderator cgwm808 can’t find someone. If there is someone who can translate, please let me know here on discussions, on viki or contact the English moderator by clicking here:
https://www.viki.com/users/cgwm808/overview
Thank you for the attention :kissing_heart::heart::heart:

If the drama ever needs a English to Spanish translator please let me know. I’m searching for my first project.

I’m still a rookie subber but I’d love to help out if your still looking.

My dear, read the original post more carefully. It’s also on the thread title. You need to have Vikipass Plus, otherwise you won’t be able to access the show nor the subtitling tools.
I looked at your profile and you don’t even have a regular Vikipass, let alone a Vikipass plus.
The only way to access restricted shows without paying a subscription is volunteering (in non-restricted shows which you CAN access) and accumulating 3000 subtitles. This way you earn Vikipass (if not in America) or Vikipass Plus (if you live in America).
And it’s “you’re” not “your”. Have pity on the poor editors.

First, I read “everythin” fully “b4” “sendin” a message and understand the mininal requirements. “Im” not sure “y” “its” not “showin"on my profile. But I am in fact a Viki pass plus member. “Ive” been paying the subscription for months already. And “dont” worry about grammar mistakes. I may be a lazy at “txtin” but I also hate " “makin” other people do extra unneccessary work so obvious mistakes like “your” and you’re” won’t “b” a factor, as “i” will be working on a computer and not “messagin” on my phone.

SmartSelect_20190922-131814_Viki

Hi❤️I’ll contact you on viki and we(the English moderator and me) will decide if you’ll be part of my team. Anyway, thank you for your request😘I’ll let you know soon.

That’s really weird. Why wouldn’t it show?
:thinking: