Valentine's Day Binge Watch Challenge 2022! Why are the shows NOT WP eligible!

Yeah, it was updated. I watched it with a browser where I was sure it will update.

1 Like

Oh wellā€¦ As of now, no sign of the lovely badge yet :frowning::confounded:

I asked about the continue watching feature not updating, staff said to try clearing your browser history, (screen capture your evidence first) and/or disable your adblocker if you have one. I disabled my ad blocker and the continue watching feature is working again. Itā€™s weird because I didnā€™t have a problem until the Valentineā€™s event happened.

Also, still no badge for me lol
I watched 11 Hwarang eps.
And 5 Uncontrollably Fond.

I even RSVP like 3 times to be sure I did it right.

1 Like

I did that and it still wouldnā€™t work like it used to.

Ahā€¦ Iā€™m not going to do this though. The blocker for me applies across the board. There are some webpages that would serve ā€œawfulā€ ads without it. I guess I can live without this function on Viki.

Iā€™m still wondering what the use is of RSVPing as you didnā€™t need to give any info about yourself.

Same. I keep it on for everywhere else too. I didnā€™t have a problem with it on Viki before but now that itā€™s causing issues I guess disabling wonā€™t be a big deal. I wonā€™t get the ads anyway.

I think when Viki updated something it caused issues with adblocker.

1 Like

I have no idea. Maybe itā€™s what helps them check on their side if someone participated?

Viki uses Typeform and so they can track our ID through our RSVP.

2 Likes

Maybe theyā€™re giving badges according to dramas. Viewers of drama A get their badges early or something like thatā€¦?

I watched Wok Of Love, btw. I was one of the first people to get the badge.

3 Likes

Go to Seanā€™s page (The guy who posted this promotion) and click support and ask Viki about it.
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/4417837433747

2 Likes

Did you do this?

Wanna join? RSVP here!

If you didnā€™t click on here and follow the steps. MAYBE some of u guys forgot that part. Do it again today if you didnā€™t before. You never knowā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

@midknigmoodz

Andā€¦
@whomever hasnā€™t gotten the cute heartimage yet

1 Like

I did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, I RSVP 3 times prior to the event and during the event.

1 Like

@shraddhasingh

I also watched WOK OF LOVE the whole thing since it got me hooked to re-watch.

@damiechan @midknightmoodz

Itā€™s so unfair you donā€™t have the heart yet, and makes no sense to me. Hope they get to it already so we can hear the good news from you guys.

5 Likes

Hi I didnā€™t get my badge yet :frowning:

1 Like

Send a message to viki staff and tell them. I donā€™t know if they look at this discussion board.

1 Like

For anyone who hasnā€™t gotten their badges yet I made a post in the community forum of the help center you cn go over there an comment, that you are experiencing the same issue.
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4761027386899-Missing-Valentines-Badge

2 Likes

The link doesnā€™t work for me :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The link doesnā€™t work

2 Likes

The link is closed by a Viki staff. I also havenā€™t received my badge and have notified a staff.

3 Likes