Viki Bug

I’m creating this topic since the Post from 2015 contains no category and isn’t accessible to all.

Is it just me or anyone else cannot view TV Guide anymore???
It shows a 404 error, perhaps the link is corrupt or Viki has closed it or is working on updating it, let me know, thanks.
@leerla73

And Coming Soon is the same thing… an 404 error…

https://www.viki.com/tv-guide

https://www.viki.com/coming_soon

@vikicommunity @brendas

3 Likes

This error seems to be an on / off again issue. I’ve had the link ‘disappear’ only to ‘reappear’ a short time later.

4 Likes

This error never occurred to me before and it’s down since some hours. Let’s hope it will com back.

1 Like

Today I couldn’t access Help either.

2 Likes

I saw that too :thinking:

I didn’t have any problems.

4 Likes

Nothing back yet in Switzerland or likely in European countries… oh well, perhaps it works tomorrow :slight_smile:

I have the same issue.

1 Like

I just tried and I’m getting the error too. I’m also in Europe. I think I also got a similar error with something else on Viki a couple of days ago, but it went away with a refresh and I figured it was my Internet connection at the moment. Perhaps they’re updating something and it’s affecting random Viki pages at the moment?

1 Like

@simi11,
This works fine, don’t know about the TV Guide though . . .

@simi11,
I tried the link you have for the TVGuide, but it did not pop up.

1 Like

Did you try the TV Guide link?
The links are still not working for me, I did logout and in, cleared cache and cookies too.

1 Like

Just tried again and “Coming Soon” is now working for me, but not TV Guide…

1 Like

The error is gone, but now, it leads to the wrong coming-soon page.

1 Like

Yay! Coming soon working now, Help Center as well… I’m hopeful TV Guide is coming back as well :sweat_smile:

Yeah, but the Coming Soon page so different and there are only few dramas and have to scroll to the right, the rest is New On Viki… that’s not really Coming soon information… are they still tweaking it??

2 Likes

This is page 1 of the old Coming Soon:

Change the number in the url to go to another page.

2 Likes

Thank you, Mirjam, very kind of you. The regular page TV Guide page will also not show on my iphone…

1 Like

Didi you note that we can´t follow the channel? The option shows but doesn’t work :sob:

2 Likes

Well right, what works is only to click on the 3 dots on the right, but to click on unfollow or follow doesn’t work… oh bizarr things are happening… lately…

2 Likes

This is the answer to TV Guide link… :zipper_mouth_face: :astonished: