[Viki Community Team] June 2023 Updates

Events

It’s summer time! :sun_with_face: We have some exciting announcements to share with you!

Summer Subathon is Near!

It’s that time again! Our Summer Subathon starts this Saturday, June 17th PDT! :sunglasses:
Don’t forget to RSVP, and find more details for our Summer Subathon and how to earn a new Nine-tailed fox badge in the FAQ page.

Summer Live Trivia Event

Join for some fun and games, and test your Asian drama knowledge with us before the Summer Subathon begins! The Viki Community team will be hosting the first live trivia event via Zoom on Thursday, June 15th @ 10 AM PDT.

Check out our Discussions post for more details!

:mortar_board:NSSA Graduates

Please congratulate the 2023 first and second Quarter’s graduates from Ninja Segging & Subbing Academy! :tada:

Segmenting Academy Graduates! :mortar_board:

Romanian Academy Graduates :mortar_board:

Fun Fact of the month

Did you know that if you finish the quarter as one of our top Contributors, you can qualify for our quarterly QC gift?

Read our Help Center Article to find out more!

Site Updates

Applications Manager Announcement

We recently introduced a new Applications Manager space, within Project Finder, that allows Channel Managers and Language Moderators for specific languages to filter and review subtitler applications for their channels that were submitted through Project Finder.

If you haven’t yet, read more about the new feature announcement here!

21 Likes

They look very cute :pleading_face:

Congratulations guys :partying_face::tada:

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

I think I speak for most of the Volunteer Community when I say that this subathon’s badges are exceptionally pretty and it’s hard to decide which of them one would really like.

Kudos to the designer! :woman_artist:

17 Likes

They are so cute! I hope I could get at least the 250 one! I am too busy these days! :sob:

Why is always the subathon happens when am not that much available :sob:

2 Likes

Cant we make a new rule, that you can get all the badges what u reached? They are just too cute.

5 Likes

What a sweet thing to say, @bozoli! Thank you. I can’t wait to share your comment with our designer. She’ll be thrilled to hear this!

4 Likes

Hi, @guiltyo0o! Hoping you’ll be able to fit in some time to participate. Would be awesome to see you get that 250 point badge with the adorable sleeping nine-tailed fox! :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:

3 Likes

Hi, everyone! Just stopping by to give you advanced notice of six more suggested titles for Summer Subathon that haven’t been added to our FAQ page yet.

Here they are!

2 Likes