Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

But we like having you here so it’s a deserved badge in my opinion.

3 Likes

Same, I recently got my second anniversary badge. Compared to your seven, I’m still just a baby around here. :grin:

5 Likes

They come when you least expect them, same here :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@brendas, @vikicommunity
In badges for discussions, can we look foward to a renovation?
https://discussions.viki.com/badges

It’s no simple feat. Admired Badge, in the bag!
\⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠/ \⁠(⁠◎⁠o⁠◎⁠)⁠/

6 Likes

!Good Reply badge on Viki Discussions

5 Likes

I always try to like everyones post no matter what so this event doesn’t change my was a bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@maria_lavendula_77,
Congratulations!!

!Member badge on Viki Discussions

4 Likes

Tack you! :heart:

2 Likes

Badges are lit due to seg-subtember 2023
https://discussions.viki.com/badges

@aznative,
Congratulations!!

@maria_lavendula_77,

!Regular badge on Viki Discussions

7 Likes

LOL I just looked up my Discussions profile and found out I joined on the 5th September 2013 - 10 years ago -
Would you think there should be a badge for it?

8 Likes

Congratulations in advance! :tada:

4 Likes

LOL … there is no such badge, but I bet I wouldn’t be the only one to collect it.

4 Likes

I understand that but you are an important part, you are perhaps not always here but often and you are a part of what makes this page feel welcoming. And 10 years is a long time to be active on a platform.

6 Likes

:grin::cactus: Thank you.

4 Likes

@aznative Congrats! Same to @maria_lavendula_77 @teufelchen_netty_266 @manganese and anyone else I may have missed :thinking:

@aznative Now that you’re at this trust level, it seems you’re able to rename topics. I remember your question on this somewhere… Probably in here and regarding this topic you’ve created…

Try it. Good luck. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Congrats @lutra is it already 10 years? I guess we aged as well :rofl: :champagne:

My date will be November 13. I can’t believe it. 10 years discussions and 12 with Viki… time just flies by :rofl:

Btw It’s possible there will be something done 10 years “Discussions”.

5 Likes

@lutra, @simi11,
Lutra, :laughing::smile: :tipping_hand_woman:t5: :raised_hands:t5: it looks like Simi is doing all in her powers. Let’s give her, her props! Kudos Simi! Take a look lutra! (⁠人❛⁠‿⁠❛)

Congrats to our two featured contributors! :medal_sports::medal_military: A sports, and war medal for both of you! :wink:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Oh! By the way! Here’s another badge that comes recommended by the :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Other Regulars. :laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing: I even found more recommendations. :wink:

And vibrancy! :wink:

:new:

&

5 Likes

:laughing::joy: @jadecloud88, @aznative,
Take a look at the info below, and you’ll see :smirk: aaa. . . that’s a no! :smile:

@jadecloud88, @aznative,
Lutra gave us more insights, see her post from the quote below: :wink::+1:t5:

5 Likes

I know, I was asked too, but decided not to join the “questionnaire”, there are just some questions I can’t limit myself. After watching dramas for more than 1000 days worth of time to name only one, quite impossible …

I would never be able to finish and could almost write a novel, about things I encountered in 10 years of discussions and 13 years at Viki, it is such a mixed bag, it would go beyond if you are interested I will give a few pointers, maybe someone remembers the Star Sisters (no it is not a drama), Commenter of the Year, Viki First Aid Channel, the strike, the “traffic light system”, the “ahjumma-club” while watching You Don’t Know Women, … meet-ups for translations, that was so lively, “opening” a cafe/bar at the Coffee House channel, doing role plays, keeping viewers and volunteers busy until videos were uploaded, or while subbing was happening, …

So much happened, but it would take up so much time and there is always a bunch of people I get reminded who are no longer here and that is making me awfully sad …

However, happy anniversary once more to those who stuck around a decade and more.

9 Likes